Calling all Formula 1 fans

Started by Newportnobby, March 13, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

BBC Red Button channel 301 tonight 10pm - midnight
Season preview :laugh3:
(To say nothing of Suzi Perry :drool: :heart2:)

4x2

Quote from: newportnobby on March 13, 2014, 08:15:20 PM
BBC Red Button channel 301 tonight 10pm - midnight
Season preview :laugh3:
(To say nothing of Suzi Perry :drool: :heart2:)
mmm.....Suzi Perry :heart2: The only reason I watched the Gadget show !
F1 is ok too...
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Mr Sprue

Thanks for the heads up   :thumbsup: I'll look forward to watching it....the cars that is!  :D

Kipper

At last! Now the world will make sense for 10 months.  :thumbsup:

Sprintex

You can keep the cars, I'll just take Suzi ;)

Does she still wear those leather trousers? :drool:

Paul

Newportnobby

:music:
If you knew Suzi, like I know Suzi - oh, oh, oh what a gal
:music:

Yeah - I know - I'm old.............and so is the coat I'm getting :goodbye:

Mr Sprue

Have to say thought her best days were when she wore those tight fitting leather bottoms in the British Superbike series some years back.... As I recall the cameraman was really good at panning!  :goggleeyes:  :drool:

Sprintex

Must have been the same cameraman that used to zoom in on Annabel Croft's bum in that jumpsuit on "Treasure Hunt" :D

Paul

Oldun

Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

ozzie Bill.

well, I for one will be glad when the Aussie race is over. it adds at least 20 mins to a 20 minute journey to work, close enough to where I work to hear, but far enough that I cannot see anything! Grrr. it would be great if we could look out of a 2nd floor window and at least get a glimpse, but they put fences up specifically to block the views! cheers, Bill.

Mr.Grumpy

Man, if I was in Aus there is no way I would not be at that race. My mother would have a hard time after being sold into slavery but heck it would be worth it!
N Gauge Dystopian Future: Planning | Construction

scotsoft

Quote from: Mr.Grumpy on March 13, 2014, 10:46:10 PM
Man, if I was in Aus there is no way I would not be at that race. My mother would have a hard time after being sold into slavery but heck it would be worth it!

:laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

martink

I am about 25km away from the track, so it has no direct effect on me other than the occasional aircraft waiting for its slot in the pre-show.  I've been to one of them down here a few years back, but really feel that this is one sport best viewed on TV (which I certainly will be doing). 

Sprintex

Quote from: Bealman on March 14, 2014, 02:55:10 AM
Who's Suzi Perry :uneasy:

Don't you have Google down there George? ;)

If you do then don't click on 'images' if you're wearing tight trousers! :goggleeyes:

Paul

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations