Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyline2uk

Finished work this afternoon until the New Year and promptly went off and got the last present purchased.

Then went out and bought all required supplies so we should not need to brace ourselves for the Supermarket bun-fight this weekend.

Sorted.

Skyline2uk

Bealman

Good thinking, buddy. Mrs Bealman has our presents sown up, and the Bealman clan are having Christmas dinner out this year - as much as you can eat & drink for three and a half hours, a visit from Santa, make as much mess as you want - but then GET UP AND WALK AWAY!! Nothing to clean up!  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

daveg

Hope you've got the cab booked to take you home, George!

We're at home - locking the car up and not touching it for at least 2 days!  :pint: :foodanddrink:

Dave G

Bealman

Oh yeah, don't you worry about that, mate. Thanks for reminding me, though, Dave - I'd better get one pre-booked as it might be hard on the day.

:beers: George

Bealman

Happiness here in Oz? Shockingly hot day here in NSW, but have had me dinner, drinkin' a VB, air con goin' -

And reading the NGF! LUXURY!

Michael Palin George

Croxy

Quote from: Bealman on December 20, 2013, 11:12:41 AM
Happiness here in Oz? Shockingly hot day here in NSW, but have had me dinner, drinkin' a VB, air con goin' -

And reading the NGF! LUXURY!

Michael Palin George

Lucky you........freezing rain here......on and off through Sunday so they say....oh well...... blah.....

:veryangry:

oops...this is the happy thread.....   :claphappy:
If you like it run it......

MinZaPint

Got my Xmas sorted!

1 downed and 35 to go, couple of mates coming to give me a hand  :beers:

I hope you all have a Happy and Peaceful Christmas

Cheers

David
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Jerry Howlett

:envy: :envy: I have to make do with vino and Lager until February :envy: :
Happy xmas whatever your tipple.
Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

MikeDunn

Given you're in the land of the wine, I don't think many will think you're suffering  :laughabovepost:

Croxy

Still freezing rain here......people are skating on the streets in Kingston a bit east of here.....happy happy happy...

:bounce: :rain: :cold:
If you like it run it......

Caz

Just had a traditional English Sunday lunch down on the Paseo Maritimo here in Benalmadena, the blue Mediterranean gently lapping the shore.  Lots of tourists were walking around in shorts and short sleeved tops etc, some were even sunbathing but when you live here you get used to it, I was wearing a light fleece as I considered it a chilly 20 C.   Oh, it is a hard life   ;) :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

EtchedPixels

Gotta do something with your cold weather payment ?
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Caz

:laughabovepost:   :laughabovepost:   :laughabovepost:

It does get chilly once the sun goes down,  14 C and I am freezing and light my log fire!
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Jerry Howlett

Two fires alight here tonjght and Mrs "H's" winter fuel payment has not arrived.
So tonight had toad in the hole with the last of the UK sausages , will eat the last of the bacon for a brunch on Xmas eve and then its an English fast until I can restock in February.  At least We can indulge in the vino. A very merry Christmas to all out there in  :NGaugeForum:

Jerry & Mrs " H "
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations