what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GroupC

Raketkanon, live at the Rockpalast. Belgians. Weird. Indecipherable. Scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuKnSObbyo

red_death

Lindemann - F&M (the lead singer of Rammstein's side project, presumably on the grounds that Rammstein rein him in too much!).

tutenkhamunsleeping

RIP David Roback, one half of Mazzy Star :'(

Trainfish

Gary Moore. One of the best guitarists ever. In my opinion.

This was our wedding song

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Trainfish

Now listening (and certainly watching) to this. I would love to see her, I mean them................  :goggleeyes:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Nightwish one of my favourite bands and I frequently watch the DVD set 'End of an era'.
No time for Gary Moore as he's of the 'how many notes can I play in a minute?' school ::)

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on February 26, 2020, 02:36:36 PM
No time for Gary Moore as he's of the 'how many notes can I play in a minute?' school ::)

Really? Not sure I can quite see or agree with that. Oh well

Quote from: Newportnobby on February 26, 2020, 02:36:36 PM
Nightwish one of my favourite bands and I frequently watch the DVD set 'End of an era'.

Watching that one now on Youtube. Not sure if it's the same version as there seem to be a few.

Now, I really should be in the loft painting hillsides.................
John

<*))))><

Fardap

Not listening watching... If only layout building was this slick!

Trainfish

Still took them 7 days to set up though, what were they hanging around for?  :confused1:  I also wish my garden was as flat as that in the first place, made life a lot easier for them. It does put into perspective as to why concert tickets seem so expensive, there's a LOT of work and transport costs there!
John

<*))))><

GroupC

Helmet, "Strap it on" album, Heavy as hell.

Newportnobby

Some excellent blues courtesy of The Walther Trout Band followed by Roxy Music's 'For Your Pleasure'

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on March 04, 2020, 09:27:45 PM
Some excellent blues courtesy of The Walther Trout Band followed by Roxy Music's 'For Your Pleasure'

Walter Trout is scheduled to appear at Giants of Rock in 2021  :thumbsup:

Loads to be added before then
John

<*))))><

joe cassidy

Newportnobby

A hoary old fallback on the iPod - Peter Frampton Comes Alive
Specifically 'Lines on my face' and 'Do you feel like we do?'

weave

Listening to 'Talco', an Italian ska punk band from Venice.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjLpGi1b6ig

I love all this stuff along with the similar Catalan band of 'Buhos' and the more folk punk Catalan band of 'Ebri knight'.

Whatever your listening to, it has has to be better than listening to your Mother in Law  :D

Cheers weave  :beers:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations