what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulwhitt20

Just listening to some of the songs from the new Bon Jovi album out on 2nd October. Its called 2020 so has quite a bit of material to draw on. Some quite powerful songs. Worth a listen.

Tank

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

Cool, except Mrs Bealman won't even think about letting me play that  :(
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

To my (strange) mind, one of the best Genesis albums - Nursery Cryme

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: Newportnobby on September 27, 2020, 09:12:55 AM

"There's a man here from the BBC" :thumbsup:

And I'm listening to The Flower Kings - Banks of Eden

Trainfish

And before they became Phil Collins' Genesis when they went into decline (in my opinion). Good album  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on September 27, 2020, 12:27:00 PM

And before they became Phil Collins' Genesis when they went into decline (in my opinion). Good album  :thumbsup:

I might tend to agree except for 'Wind and Wuthering', 'Trick of the tail' and the awesome 'Seconds Out', John :-\

Trainfish

Some of the post Gabriel stuff is ok but I only really like the stuff which included Steve Hackett. Probably because I don't really like Phil Collins.

At the moment I'm listening to this which arrived courtesy of Music Magpie.

John

<*))))><

Foxhound

Quote from: port perran on September 06, 2020, 09:09:40 AM
Quote from: Philip. on September 06, 2020, 08:53:50 AM
Somehow the world doesn't seem so daft when you listen to The Durutti Column on a Sunday morning :)

New to me but I've just listened to Sketch for Summer and Otis.
I'll be listening to a bit more later.

Can't beat a bit of Durutti Column. Great stuff.
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Foxhound

Perennial Manchester favourites, sadly much overlooked

Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Antipodean

Perhaps not strictly on topic (since it's not music) but I like putting a podcast on while I'm working on the layout. I'm currently working through the back catalogue of No Such Thing As A Fish, a podcast by some of the QI Elves.

https://www.nosuchthingasafish.com/

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations