The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotsoft

That is sickening Mick  :censored:

If you know where they live, give it a few months then pay the roof of their car a visit with a tin of brake fluid on its side with the cap off >:D

daveg

Sorry to hear that Mick, Really annoying but TBH, not that unexpected.

Naughty boy, John! 

Dave G

zwilnik

Quote from: daveg on August 19, 2013, 11:42:29 AM
Some police forces were trying out foldable screens to hide the accident scene and prevent the ghoulish 'rubber necking' that some folk have to do.

In this part of Kent, the M25 is always in trouble; the Clacketts Lane area somehow attracts prangs like moths to a flame. My record is 4 hours from Sevenoaks to Watford. Deep joy.

Stay safe, Paul!

Dave G

Bet that made people slow down more to try and peek through the screens. They need a bit of psychology. Simply set up a very visible officer with a video camera watching the traffic that's rubber necking so drivers get the message.

davieb

Quote from: scotsoft on August 19, 2013, 11:57:43 AM

If you know where they live, give it a few months then pay the roof of their car a visit with a tin of brake fluid on its side with the cap off >:D

Funnily enough that's exactly what I said  :uneasy:

dave  :thumbsup:

mereman

Your car park "event" Mick reminds me of one we had. We were just coming back to our car when there was a "crunch" and the car next to ours had just opened his door and the door hit our car. Told him he had hit our car with his door, he said "no it couldn't have happened" and to prove it he opened the door again.......

... and hit our car again. Lucky our car was then old and well used. :goggleeyes:
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

Sprintex

Quote from: davieb on August 19, 2013, 01:43:11 PM
Quote from: scotsoft on August 19, 2013, 11:57:43 AM

Funnily enough that's exactly what I said  :uneasy:

dave  :thumbsup:

In the face of such arrogance I'd have to agree too, these people need teaching a lesson where it will hit them the most - in the pocket!

I did have a similar incident a few years back while sitting in my car waiting to go to an appointment. Some idiot pulled in next to me and opened his door onto mine hard enough to put a small dent in it. I opened the window and tried to speak to him about it but he completely ignored me even though he was only two feet away! >:(

I went to my appointment and on returning to the car noticed his was still parked there and no sign of him either. That's when it happened. I don't quite know how, but as I took the keys out of my pocket to unlock the door one of them 'accidentally' scraped along the rear wing and both doors of the other car, deep enough to go through the primer as well  :whistle:

Paul

ozzie Bill.

Mick, ring the a**hole back and tell him a witness has just contacted you and asked if you needed them to provide a statement. get a distant mate to provide a written statement. Bill.

Malc

You obviously have their registration number Mick, so phone the old bill, or get someone else to do it, and report seeing what might have been a drugs deal going down.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Agrippa

I like the tone of the last few threads, as they say "Fight fire with Fire!". >:D
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Malc

Another trick I have heard of, is to get all the free offers for brochures etc that have return postage paid and send them off with their address on. Keeps our postmen busy.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Agrippa on August 20, 2013, 09:58:59 AM
I like the tone of the last few threads, as they say "Fight fire with Fire!". >:D

Only you'll look really stupid if it turns out she didn't cause it.
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Newportnobby

Quote from: EtchedPixels on August 20, 2013, 03:16:42 PM
Quote from: Agrippa on August 20, 2013, 09:58:59 AM

Only you'll look really stupid if it turns out she didn't cause it.

I know she caused it, and she knows she caused it.
I have thought of many a vengeful act, but knowing my luck I'm the one who will get caught in the act somehow ::)
Thanks all, but I'll take it on the chin (or bumper, as the case may be)

1936ace

More annoyed then angry.

Predicting text function on the ipad. Having just read my last post I just realised it read as if a three year old wrote it.

Is there a way of turning it off

Bart

daveg

1936ace

Fanks dave, me be able to spell Goodyear now

Bart

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP