Custom decals...

Started by emjaybee, April 07, 2020, 11:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Pye

@ntpntpntp

Yes, those ghost cartridges do look good, and do just as good a job as a black toner cartridge. So worth a try if they make a cartridge for a printer you have. I have 2 older HP lasers and 3 inkjets, but no luck for me. I just don't want to buy yet another laser....but a color one might be an idea for the future. Depends on how long they keep us all locked up indoors!  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

emjaybee

Quote from: Doc Pye on April 08, 2020, 01:04:13 PM
@emjaybee

Ask and you shall receive! After sending your photos and specs to Ian he has responded as follows:

QuoteOh I see. If he can also photograph, flat, the drawing of the lettering on the inside pages, (if its the same style as the SR books there will be one in the first 15 pages), then I could do it without too much problem. I need the details, better than the slightly off flat photos here.

Cheers Ian

Thanks very much for the information and 'introduction'.

I've just joined RM Web, about half hour ago, I've never joined before as this Forum is so good.

Could you tell me what his user name is on RM Web please, there's an awful lot of Ian's! PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23