Who on here lives in Essex?

Started by Trainfish, June 06, 2020, 11:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

And are they going to admit to being the subject of this BBC news article:D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Must be short of news there. Sounds like a load of balls to me
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

I've just self-censored myself so will refrain from posting what I'm thinking.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Whilst often mistaken for a corpse, I never sunbathe nude.

Well, not since that little misunderstanding with the nuns :no:

crewearpley40

Have I got nudes for you ? Like the rest of the numpties doing idiotic things  a fixed penalty notice should have been issued I would have thought

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: crewearpley40 on June 06, 2020, 12:43:33 PM
a fixed penalty notice should have been issued I would have thought

Depends where they fix it.  Not as if you can tuck it under a windscreen wiper.  Erm...  :-[

crewearpley40

I used to be part of the team that paid schools a visit with the ex drivers, managers, emergency services to educate and hear the stories. Too awful and censored comments  but I leave that to you what I'm.thinking. had the nudist had his own garden with fencing you would have thought. Good point steve

Mr Sprue

Probably a TOWIE actor topping up their tan as all the fake stuff got panic bought in the lockdown!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations