English Premier League - Thanks for the help! I'm now for Tottenham!

Started by scottmitchell74, July 15, 2014, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarriageShed

Quote from: Pengi on December 31, 2015, 10:09:05 AM
Pains me to say it (as a Saints fan and we really do not like Spurs  :censored:), Spurs have got their act together. Pochettino was great for Saints so no surprise he is doing well  at Spuds, they have a great training facility and the plans for the new stadium (including NFL) are awesome.

I'm hurt! As a Spurs fan I see Southampton as one of the 'nice' teams. You may wear red, but it's a friendly red.

weave

Quote from: Pete33 on December 31, 2015, 01:32:57 PM
Quote from: Pengi on December 31, 2015, 10:09:05 AM
Pains me to say it (as a Saints fan and we really do not like Spurs  :censored:), Spurs have got their act together. Pochettino was great for Saints so no surprise he is doing well  at Spuds, they have a great training facility and the plans for the new stadium (including NFL) are awesome.

I'm hurt! As a Spurs fan I see Southampton as one of the 'nice' teams. You may wear red, but it's a friendly red.

'friendly red'  :smiley-laughing: Yeah. Lovely lot  ;). Well, Pengi is.

Play up Pompey!

Am going on Saturday against Crawley. Not sure if they hate us as much as Brighton and the aforementioned (their name cannot be named by me here) team do but will find out.

Happy New Year to you all and enjoy the footie.

Cheers weave.

Calnefoxile

See I said to follow the Mighty Foxes  :D  :D  :D

Although I'm under no illusion that we'll be anywhere near winning the Premiership this season, I'm damn well enjoying the ride so far  :o  :o

If we finish in a Champions League spot, I'll be over the moon. If we finish in a European place, I'll be happy. If we manage to actually achieve the unbelieveable and win the Premiership, well I don't know what I'll do, I'll probably just explode.......

Mind you, being a long suffering Leicester supporter for the past 40 odd years, I'd be looking at the record books just to see if the Winners of the Top league have ever been relegated the next season  ;) ;)

But whatever the outcome, it's great taking the mickey out of all those glory huntimg supporters who follow certain teams nowadays.

Happy New Year to one and all and I hope that 2016 is a great year, especially if you're team plays in Blue & White like mine.  ;)  ;)

UTF

Regards

Neal.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £75.23
Below Goal: £24.77
Site Currency: GBP
75% 
April Donations