My wife made a big mistake

Started by joe cassidy, December 05, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

Well done Joe, a man has to stick his neck out every now and again, pleased it worked out OK.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: joe cassidy on December 06, 2014, 05:56:20 AM
I got away with it !

Her only comment was "Where are you going to put THAT ?".

My reply - "With the others".

Best regards,

Joe

And then the fight started :laugh:

joe cassidy

Not a fight, but an earbashing about "all these layouts you start and never finish".

She doesn't understand that the point is never to finish !

Best regards,

Joe

Tom U

Tell her that you can see the error of your ways, she is right, all the layouts are futile - in future you intend to spend your recreational time drinking whiskey in a lap dancing club!
(Disclaimer - all advice given freely is void of all warranty, any advice acted upon is entirely at the risk of the user).

austinbob

Quote from: Tom U on December 06, 2014, 05:29:00 PM
Tell her that you can see the error of your ways, she is right, all the layouts are futile - in future you intend to spend your recreational time drinking whiskey in a lap dancing club!
(Disclaimer - all advice given freely is void of all warranty, any advice acted upon is entirely at the risk of the user).

mmmmmm... A risky ploy don't you think? Even if all layouts are futile!
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Zakalwe

the other argument to go with nature abhors a vacuum is that you are fighting entropy and chaos by turning a random collection of objects into a cohesive whole.... thus tidying up in the process
"I just think people overvalue argument because they like to hear themselves talk."

trainsdownunder

Quotein future you intend to spend your recreational time drinking whiskey in a lap dancing club!

Might work out cheaper   :D

austinbob

Quote from: Zakalwe on December 07, 2014, 07:45:40 PM
the other argument to go with nature abhors a vacuum is that you are fighting entropy and chaos by turning a random collection of objects into a cohesive whole.... thus tidying up in the process

Pardon??
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Zakalwe

by creating a layout you are tidying up

tidying up is reducing entropy

"I just think people overvalue argument because they like to hear themselves talk."

austinbob

Quote from: Zakalwe on December 07, 2014, 08:34:54 PM
by creating a layout you are tidying up

tidying up is reducing entropy

Pardon??

Bob Austin

joe cassidy

i.e. reducing the amount of chaos in the house/universe ?

austinbob

Quote from: joe cassidy on December 07, 2014, 08:56:34 PM
i.e. reducing the amount of chaos in the house/universe ?

When I did my engineering degree I never really got a grip of what entropy and enthalpy were. I always assumed that these words were invented by a physicist to try and explain something they didn't understand.

I always thought that reducing the amount of chaos in the house was keeping SWMBO happy! Still you learn something new every day!

Bob Austin

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations