New Farish B1 starter set

Started by TylerB, February 09, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerB

I see Farish are releasing a weathered B1 and tank wagon starter set. (370-090, North Eastern Freight Train Set) It will be a nice looking set I think. However, I believe recent starter sets have come with radius 1 curves, is this one going to be the same, and if so, can the B1 handle radius 1?

Big bad John

I've got the Farish B1 and It has no problems on radius one curves. It's a cracking loco, really quiet and smooth running only problem is the tender shorts sometimes on the setrack points but so doe's my J39 with the same tender chassis.

Newportnobby

My branch line is made of code 55 curved down to 9" radius and small code 55 electrofrog points and it runs round the curves with no problems (it does look a bit sheepish doing it, though :))

Roy L S

None of mine have any problem with 9 inch radius curves or Set Track points.

They are great locos, smooth and powerful runners.

Roy

BrakeCoach

Quote from: TylerB on February 09, 2017, 03:52:27 PM
I see Farish are releasing a weathered B1 and tank wagon starter set. (370-090, North Eastern Freight Train Set) It will be a nice looking set I think. However, I believe recent starter sets have come with radius 1 curves, is this one going to be the same, and if so, can the B1 handle radius 1?
OH YESSSSS! B1s in Farish!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £5.67
Below Goal: £94.33
Site Currency: GBP
 6%
May Donations