Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Mustermark

Quote from: joe cassidy on December 26, 2014, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: Mustermark on December 25, 2014, 09:02:08 PM
A10-base-pair Molymod DNA molecule kit. Seeing a DNA molecule on the Christmas Lectures on TV, aged 16,  is why I ended up in Biotech, and finally owning one of my own is awesome.
Can the Molymod products be bought over the internet ?

Yes, indeed... Would you believe, Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Molymod-W19755-Layer-Molecular-Model/dp/B005NWG6NU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1419597949&sr=8-4&keywords=Molymod+dna

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

joe cassidy

Thanks Mark.
I'm hoping that if I give that to my son as a present he'll end up with a Nobel Prize !

Best regards,

Joe

Dorsetmike

Not a bloomin' thing, spent the day on me tod sat at me PC, cooked me own frozen stuffed turkey breast, not that good, tasteless turkey, vile stuffing. Just another day, switched the stereo from Tuner to CD to get away from wall to wall carols.

Proper Grumpy Old Fart!
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Kipper

Almost as good as mine!!!

I got a jumper (too small and no receipt), aftershave (good stuff) and an Amazon voucher for £20. Grandbrats coming over for new year, so will get something from them then.
Chicken stayed in oven a bot too long, but otherwise OK. Now stuffed myself with chocs, nuts and various other Aldi Xmas goodies (cheapskate - moi?).

MinZaPint

Socks, pullover, chocolate brazils, kindle voucher, brewery visit voucher and a bottle of single malt. on the railway front HID gave me a super wire stripper and a illuminated magnifying glass so I can get a better look at my C--k ups mistakes, I think she's dropping get something done hints!!  :D
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

scotrail

Nothing n gauge related sadly.  Some clothes,  chocolate and a little cash :)

joe cassidy

My wife made a valiant effort by going to the bookshop run by "La Vie du Rail" (equivalent of "Railway Magazine") behind the Gare Saint Lazare in Paris.

She bought me two books, one was a collection of "humourous" letters of complaint to the SNCF, the other was about famous trains of the world, in which I learnt that the U.K. side of the Golden Arrow was run by the LNER !

Best regards,

Joe

Oldman

The hang over from hell,  remember to read the instructions that come with any medications you are one before having alcohol :doh:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Bealman

Quote from: newportnobby on December 26, 2014, 02:41:13 PM
Quote from: captainelectra on December 26, 2014, 12:17:59 PM
Nothing railway related...

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:
Just remember that if you set the coordinates to materialise in Australia to pack some of your products!  ;D :thumbsup:

Is there a lot more room on the inside than appears on the outside? :-X
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

joe cassidy

Quote from: captainelectra on December 26, 2014, 12:17:59 PM
Nothing railway related...

I dare you to go to the pub dressed like that !

Best regards,

Joe

PooleSider

My daughter gave me a Farish former GWR railcar, but unfortunately in early BR W region livery, and I am modelling pre 1948 GWR. I thanked her saying that as I already had one (at DCC Supplies being DCC chipped) I would see if I could convert it to a Parcels Express version. My son then gave me his present; a Langley GWR Parcel railcar conversion kit in white metal. I hadn't realised until that moment that they actually spoke to one another, let alone co-operated.
I'll ask this question under a separate heading for a wider audience too: as the new metal body can conduct electricity, is it still possible to convert to DCC? I ask because I am aware of the sensitivity of chips to shorting.
Seasonal greetings to all.
Poole Siding near Wellington, Somerset; not the one on the Dorset coast.

Roy L S

Technically my Duchess "City of Birmingham" was a present from Wifey and my mum collectively, but that never actually saw any wrapping paper! That was the only railway related pressie I got (apparently Wifey could not locate an RM annual anywhere).

I got lots of other nice non railway stuff including a couple of of tops, chocs, beers, wine and a bottle of Southern Comfort (All mine!!).

I have, however ordered a "Seaside Excursion" set as a present to my self (with Wifey's agreement), which I am currently waiting for - I can't wait to get my hands on the 4F!

Roy

Luke Piewalker

My Dad contrimibuted to the 20. I also got a Metcalfe engine shed.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations