Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprintex

I saw that one too :D

Sadly too small for my insatiable tea habbit  :-[

Paul

Trainfish

After sadly having to have Bruce our cat put down a few weeks ago due to his worsening asthma we have today collected Boris (at the front) and Bella who are both 7 weeks old  :D

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

scotsoft

Two lovely bundles of mischief but they are a bit young to be away from their mother  :worried:

cheers John.

Trainfish

Not at all according to the vet. The mother was abused and was taken away from the owner by the Cats Action Trust. The mother was only 10 months old herself at the time. She was already pregnant when taken away and dropped 5 kittens 7 weeks ago. The vet says ideally it should be 8 weeks but the mother is very weak at the moment so they say it is a good idea to take 2 away to let her recover a little. Neither were still feeding from the mother anyway so I'm happy to go with the vet's opinion.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

daveg

Wishing you and them a long and happy time together.

Dave G

Michael Shillabeer

My current work contract finishes at the end of September and my current employer are never sure about renewals...

So this morning I went for an interview at a place where I've previously contracted.

5 minutes after leaving I had a phone call offering me a six month contract to start the day after my current contract expires :D

There will be food on the table and money to spend at TINGS!

Michael

scotsoft

Well done Michael, that also gets you past the festive season  :thumbsup:

It is never an easy time when a contract is about to end, I did contract work for 10 years.

cheers John.

Geoff

Well today folks I became a very proud Grand dad for the first time.

super happy drinks all round.
Geoff

Calnefoxile

Quote from: Geoff on August 30, 2013, 12:07:11 PM

Waaheeyyy Congratulations  :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

Join the club, great excuse to go down the pub to wet the baby's head  :pint: :pint:

Regards

Newportnobby

Quote from: Geoff on August 30, 2013, 12:07:11 PM

Huge congratulations, Geoff :beers:
Is the grandchild a boy or a girl?

scotsoft

Granddaughter or grandson?

Congratulations to everyone and I hope mum and baby are well  :thumbsup:  :beers:

cheers John.

Geoff

Mum and baby are very well and it is a boy.

Thank you very much folks.
Geoff

mereman

Quote from: Geoff on August 30, 2013, 01:37:13 PM
Mum and baby are very well and it is a boy.

Thank you very much folks.

That's good if it was a girl that would make you a Grandmother :smiley-laughing:

From a Grandfather 3 times and a Grandmother 4 times :goggleeyes:
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

steambay

Looking at my new (well new to me) N gauge locos :claphappy:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations