My forum hero

Started by Maurits71, July 24, 2014, 10:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurits71

sometimes in live you find somebody who isn't after his own benefits but looking a bit further.

as people are aware I was after a GF class 66 body and a pcb board. received a message from a forum member last week that he had both and the only thing he wanted was a contribution from me to the forum. as this was the place what keeps us together.

kevin141 you're my forum hero and my contribution will be arranged within the next 2 days. ;)

Maurits
Hills and Meadows on social media

For Hills and Meadows video channel please click here

For Hills and Meadows on facebook please click here

Tank

Another good turn on the forum.  :)  Many thanks Kevin for asking for a contribution to the forum, and to Maurits for the kind post.   :thumbsup:

scotsoft

:NGaugersRule: for the second time this week  :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

silly moo

My forum hero is Dr Al, he's helped loads of times with advice on how to repair locos.

:NGF:

Rob H

I have 2 if that's allowed,

Scotsoft, John has helped on many occasions and always done in such a pleasant manner, cheers mate !

Trainsdownunder, thanks Colin for helping me with the carriage lighting project and for staying so patient with an electronic Luddite !

Cheers guys !

Rob.
They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

kevin141

Thanks for the comment the 66 body had been lurking in the bottom of the box of bits i sure we all have and as i was looking for something else which i found i saw the 66 body and remember seeing the add for the body so we all benefit
kevin141   
Good dinner

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23
Below Goal: £14.77
Site Currency: GBP
85% 
April Donations