Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Very exciting Findus, good luck! :thumbsup:

Mustermark

Fingers are crossed for you Findus. Good luck.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on November 21, 2011, 04:37:55 PM

I too am quite happy as I actually spoke to Newportnobby for the first time today, he is quite posh you know  :o :o   ;)

It was a pleasure to do so, I must say :thumbsup:

Aw shucks, Lawrence. It was an unexpected pleasure to have a chat. I very much appreciate the call. Posh, my a**e!! :smiley-laughing:

EtchedPixels

Three recycling bags, two bin bags and half a plastic recycling bag later I've finally started to beat the 'heap' from the office move (only 18 months ago) into shape. It's becoming a cross between Christmas, time team and one of those dire 'how clean is your house programs'. Finally however the floor and back wall have both been sighted!

I spent today alternating between 'wow I didn't know I had that still', 'what the .. is that bag of spares from' and 'why did I feel the need to pack away a box of small squares of spare wood'

Expect more in the for sale and freebies section soon !

Feels like a weekend well spent though
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

RichardBattersby

Quote from: Fimb on November 11, 2011, 07:24:59 AM
Quote from: scotsoft on November 10, 2011, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: SymonC on November 10, 2011, 05:58:19 PM
All the best people have their birthdays in November :thumbsup:

... and all the best to people who have unbirthdays in November  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just had mine this week, and 2 of my boys this month as well

I agree, Mine was on the 1st! Still haven't got one of my pressies yet though! ???
Richard
Askham Battersby MKII - NE/Midland Modular Layout

"We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing."

findus

Just had the best news ever, i am now the owner of my own complete train room  ;D comes with a 3 bed house and garden  :D

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FINDUS

IF I COULD I WOULD KISS YOU ALL THATS HOW HAPPY I AM  ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

now the small print

If the chance ever does come up that i can kiss you its only one and no tonge!  :P

Newportnobby

Fantastic news, Findus - well done :wave:
It's OK thanks, I'll pass on your kind offer (believe it or not I read the small print without any artificial aid :o)

MinZaPint

Never mind the small print just buy me a pint! Great news and enjoy yourself, look forward to the layout updates.
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Lawrence

Great stuff mate, when's the party  :beers:

Mustermark

Quote from: findus on November 29, 2011, 07:53:53 PM
Just had the best news ever, i am now the owner of my own complete train room  ;D comes with a 3 bed house and garden  :D

Excellent news.  Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Quote from: findus on November 29, 2011, 07:53:53 PM
If the chance ever does come up that i can kiss you its only one and no tonge!  :P

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

cookiescrumble

I passed my assessment today to be a Commercial Guard with South West Trains! Hopefully will have my interview before Christmas. So I'm rather happy at the moment!

Tank

Mustermark

Well done!  Good luck with the interview.

point blank

Congratulations and good luck with the interview. We do things the other way around up north with the interview being the start of the process followed by the assessment.
I started my railway career as a conductor/guard 18 years ago and getting on the railway was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Tank

After my post in the Angry Thread, Lendon's Model Shop have told me today that the 4CEP is back in stock and will be in the post tomorrow. :thumbsup:  

I think I'll leave this one in its Blue/Grey livery. ;D

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations