Another 404 Error message

Started by Newportnobby, December 02, 2013, 08:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davieb

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Tank

Thanks all!  Nothing to worry about, they haven't pulled the plug....all the bills are up to date.   :D

port perran

I just got a blank screen about the same time.
Logged back in and all was fine.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Geoff

Geoff

Tank

I have a stack of them ready on the mantle piece.....   :smiley-laughing:

Caz

13.28 GMT 4/12/2013 after very slow running received the following error message

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml Line Number 311, Column 58: <div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

EtchedPixels

Quote from: whiteswan on December 04, 2013, 01:35:06 PM
13.28 GMT 4/12/2013 after very slow running received the following error message

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml Line Number 311, Column 58: <div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>

Thats your web browser blowing up not the server !
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

ParkeNd

Have to report a 404 error just now. Was trying to reply on thread about EBay goods not sent.

keerout

16th dec. 22.27 GMT Forum *very* sslllooooowwwwww...
Gerard  :wave:

CarriageShed

I'm really feeling left out. I never get a 404 message.  :(

CarriageShed

Scrub that. A majorish time-out problem with the forum tonight that lasted for a few minutes:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@ngaugeforum.org.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The action performed beforehand was to click on a link (actually a dozen or so links) in emails notifying me of additional posts in subscribed threads.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £70.23
Below Goal: £29.77
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
April Donations