Farish Blue/grey Mk1's

Started by 47033, October 21, 2015, 02:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I can confirm that the only difference between item Nos. 374-062C and 374-055E will be the running number.
I trust this information is of interest to you,
Kind regards
Richard Proudman

This is the reply I received from Graham Farish to the question I posed regarding the difference between the two and if 374-055E was the latest blue ribband.  Great, another rake of Blue/Grey MK1 compo's will be coming my way.

Jamie

daveg

Glad you're able to get the rake you want.

I understand that the Blue Riband description has been dropped. It's going confused me too!

Doesn't the repeat issue of a GF part number but with a different suffix denote a production re-run but with (perhaps) the running number changes as mentioned, or am I confused about that as well?

There was a thread earlier this year on the topic. http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=27616.0

Dave G

BobB

In rakes of blue/grey Mark 1 coaches on the Southern region, there was invariably a mix of different bogie types. The question is, were some coaches fitted with a different bogie at each end ?

scruff

I think each coach was fitted with both bogies matching.
I don't ever recall seeing a coach with different bogies at each end.

Cheers
Mark

I don't recall ever seeing different bogies on the same coach either, that being said I don't remember looking that often.

EtchedPixels

Some kitchen cars had a B4 one end and a B5 the other. As nobody does the B5 variant I wouldn't worry  ;)

Apart from that I'm not aware of any mismatches. The kitchen cars were special as all the weight was one end.

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations