Peedie models

Started by rog, January 21, 2022, 02:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rog

Hi folks,
Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, it would appear the Peedie models have stopped their online sales. Paul appears to be concerning on commission work.
Message here: https://modelrailwayfeatures.com
Sales are being transferred to Onlinemodels but looking at their website, the lates price list is dated 2017 and there is no mention of stocking the Peedie models products.
Anyone know any more about this?

tunneroner61

Why not ask Onlinemodels directly, they have a number of ways to be contacted.???

Stuarted

Rob, I had an e-mail from Peedie Models on 18 January (I am on their mailing list) saying they were focusing on commissions and that Onlinemodels were taking on their models. I too looked on the Onlinemodel website and found nothing, but I guess these things take time to set up. I hope their products do remain available.

Stuart

Mr Sprue

trkilliman

I also had an email from Peedie models, which to me did not explain things clearly.

Richard G Dallimore

Still nothing on "online Models" website and Peedie models facebook page is gone.
Regards
Richard
Formerly NtasticShop
Now N'Tastic Scale Models & Copper Mine Miniatures
https://www.coppermineminiatures.co.uk/n-tastic-scale-models
https://www.facebook.com/NTasticScaleModels

Dorsetmike

I can only find 6 N gauge etches ex Pedie at the "Online models" website listed under the Eckon range; also 4 ex Peedie models 00/4mm etches are appearing under the Eckon name.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Dorsetmike

I've emailed Eckon who seem to be producing the few items currently listed, asking if/when more will become available.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Dorsetmike

Very prompt reply, herewith an extract from the Online Models Developments Lead.

QuoteBrass and resin-cast features will be continued, and when our suppliers have been sorted, then we can continue with production and regular supply.

We are mostly sorted now, and are more than happy to discuss a production run of any of the former Peedee models range, as well as any new developments that may be wanted.
We were at the International N gauge show, and will be at Warley, Doncaster and Alexandra Palace in future for consultation.

Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to address any new features, items or designs that may be required, I manage all developments in 2D and 3D CAD, in a range of materials. If anything is wanted, feel free to just ask.

Followed by this in a futher reply
QuoteFor the N gauge community, we have a planned release at Warley for a quick and simple kit for overhead gantries, which will be 2 and 3 road, and available for custom order, with the same following in OO, though these will not be in Brass or Resin, instead looking at other materials to provide the service without having the problems with supply.

Interesting
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

Bob G

I managed to get some LSWR water cranes and fire devils form Online Models before they had fully inventorised their stock.
Very nice 3D prints.

Make sure your address is absolutely post office proof as my first order never materialised, but I did get the replacement order.

Happy modelling
Bob 

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations