BH Enterprise

Started by Bob Tidbury, September 29, 2023, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

I have just had a call from Brian Evans to say that Ray is back in hospital .
He has asked me to post this and requests that you DO NOT CONTACT THEM AT THE MOMENT Brian ,Andrew and Martin are doing their best to keep up with mail orders so any one waiting for orders PLEASE be patient . I will keep you posted with any news on here and on Facebook .
Im sure we all wish Ray a speedy recovery .
Bob

crewearpley40

Bob. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure we will all wish Ray a speedy recovery.

Adam1701D

Hi Bob - please pass my best to Ray and family when you see them.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Bob G

Ray was not looking well at TINGS. I hope he gets through this.
Best wishes to Ray and all his family.

Bob

Roy L S

Quote from: Bob G on September 29, 2023, 02:24:39 PMRay was not looking well at TINGS. I hope he gets through this.

Bob

Yes, I thought the same thing. I hope Ray has a speedy recovery.

Roy

Firstone18

Quote from: Bob G on September 29, 2023, 02:24:39 PMRay was not looking well at TINGS. I hope he gets through this.

Bob
He certainly was looking unwell at TINGS. I spoke with him briefly as I could see he was struggling in the heat on the Saturday.
Hoping he improves sooon.
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Mr Sprue

Hi Bob

Sorry to hear this after seeing you both at TINGS, It's really sad to witness over what seems such a short time, a tall stout man reduced to a wheel chair.  Please forward my regards to him and hope he gets well soon

Dave

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £70.23
Below Goal: £29.77
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
April Donations