Here is the news

Started by Papyrus, August 26, 2023, 06:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papyrus

Blimey! That was quite the week, wasn't it? The Russians land on the Moon, but not quite in the way they planned, then India came along and showed them how to do it properly. The Lionesses didn't quite come back with the World Cup. There was a terrifying rescue from a ramshackle cable car in Pakistan. It won't have impinged on the rest of the world but in the UK one of the longest murder cases reached a conclusion with Lucy Letby banged up for life. Most of Canada seems to be on fire. Prigozhin came to a sticky end and finally Trump got his collar felt again with a hilarious mugshot that makes him look as if he is about to have a gastric incident. Oh yes, and my footballing spies tell me that our local team, Brighton, are top of the Premier League for the first time in their history.

I can't cope with all this excitement.

Cheers,

Chris

Moonglum

Oh and England (RFU) beaten by Fiji! Rubbish....

Cheers,

Tim

port perran

Um.....score from Brighton this evening?
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

crewearpley40

Was that 3 1 to west ham ?

Bealman

We heard about Lucy Letby here in Oz.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Papyrus

Quote from: Moonglum on August 26, 2023, 07:02:19 PMOh and England (RFU) beaten by Fiji! Rubbish....

Cheers,

Tim

Sorry, that's not news, that's business as usual  :) . We support Ireland in this house.

Cheers,

Chris

Browning 9mm

makes me glad I no longer watch TV or read the papers  :hmmm:

Moonglum

Point taken Chris! I suppose that I could support Ireland as there is Irish ancestry on my late father's side of the family.

Cheers,

Tim

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations