Graham Farish 2019 “Predicting and Wish Listing”

Started by Skyline2uk, January 13, 2019, 06:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bob G

While we await this with froth and phlegm, generally secure in our houses, give a thought to the homeless people in Manila that build their own "Wickham trolleys" and use them to take others to work. Makes me look at Network SE in a new light.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-46828430/manila-s-trolley-boys

Bob Tidbury

Railsquid  There is a 3D printed kit of Leader made by Newman Minitures ,he has a shop on Shapeways it comes as a three part kit .I actually spoke to Rudi at Stevenage over the weekend and he said he is willing to modify some components such as the bogies and ash pan if customers want to use a different type of chassis than the two power bogies he designed them for .
Bob Tidbury

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Bealman on January 14, 2019, 06:48:37 AM
Rename then?

I'm enjoying this!   :beers:

Your wish (list) is my command

Skyline2uk

Buzzard

The only thing I really would shell out for is a refurbished 4-Cep in Jaffa Cake livery with 1066 route stickers.  If 3 or 4 different set numbers were offered I'd be on cloud 9.

However I predict that none of this will happen.

njee20

A friend repainted a CEP in Jaffa Cake. It looked stunning! Didn't fetch very much when he sold it though.

njee20

It's 12:03 dammit, and RMWeb seems to be down, presume with everyone looking for the announcement!

Edit: no, wait, there now! Some good bits in there, shall wait the official thread here to debate!

Skyline2uk

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations