Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeeBee

Quote from: paulprice on January 27, 2017, 09:20:05 PM
Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 27, 2017, 07:45:42 PM
My wife expects me to be psychic and I expect no less of her  :D

To be fair the Domestic Overlord is brilliant, and supports my hobby, definitely one in a million  :heart2: :heart2:

Yep Pam just looks at the item in question and then says if you want it get it and I do the same for her works for us
:bounce:  :bounce:

Bealman

In Sydney today having a mighty fine beer at Coogee Beach before bowling and more beers at bucks party for the guy who is marrying Bealette1.

Mrs Bealman is across town with all the Bealettes on a distillery tour for the hens party.

There are worse ways to spend a Saturday!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Steamie+

Quote from: Bealman on February 04, 2017, 02:30:37 AM

In Sydney today having a mighty fine beer at Coogee Beach before bowling and more beers at bucks party for the guy who is marrying Bealette1.

Mrs Bealman is across town with all the Bealettes on a distillery tour for the hens party.

There are worse ways to spend a Saturday!  :beers:

Very very nice Bealman, just picture myself looking out at that view..    :) :) :) :)

Bealman

I've never been to California, but the atmosphere here is very much how I imagine it would be. Moved on to another beach bar now, but can't provide pics 'cos there's so many girls in bikinis here that if I took a pic I could end up behind bars!  :beers:

Steamie+

Quote from: Bealman on February 04, 2017, 03:54:10 AM
I've never been to California, but the atmosphere here is very much how I imagine it would be. Moved on to another each bar now, but can't provide pics 'cos there's so many girls in bikini here that if I took a pic I could end up behind bars!  :beers:

HaHa lovely....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

daveg

Pal of mine lived in Coogee Beach for many years and would often apologise for not responding to emails.

His excuse was that there was too much to look at to bother emailing an old git in Blighty!

All the best to Bealette1 and other half for the forthcoming wedding, whenever than happens.

Dave G

Bealman

Cheers, Dave  :beers:

One things for sure.... I won't be out on the bowling green - way too hot!

Guess I'll just have to stay in the bar  ::)

Malc

Quote from: Bealman on February 04, 2017, 06:13:02 AM
Guess I'll just have to stay in the bar  ::)
A tragedy, George. Hope you make it out OK.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

joe cassidy

Do the girls at Coogee Beach like short, fat, balding, bespectacled Brits with no money ?

Yours hopefully,

Joe

Newportnobby

Quote from: joe cassidy on February 04, 2017, 06:24:38 PM
Do the girls at Coogee Beach like short, fat, balding, bespectacled Brits with no money ?

That's a great description of George.............apart from the short, fat, balding and bespectacled bit ;D

Bealman

Steamie+

Still feeling great about visiting the Stafford Show on Saturday so many great layouts.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Papyrus

Just booked my tickets for the visit of Flying Scotsman to Bluebell Railway!

:) :D :claphappy: :bounce: :claphappy: :D :)

Chris

dannyboy

And 'Flying Scotsman' is at the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway during the first week of April and, by pure coincidence ( ;)), that is the week that I return home to Yorkshire for a few days!  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations