Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Oh dear. I just hope the next instalment isn't in 'The Angry Thread' :worried:

signalman1

Still waiting for next episode. Hope it's not after the watershed need an early night tonight  :D

jonclox

:claphappy:  Just had my 6 weekly COPD phone checkup.
Failed on a couple of inhaler reviews but had future doses etc. adjusted  :-\
Replacement updated calcium tablets scrapped and returned to the ones I was taking for years   Its going to take a few weeks for balance/stability to return to 100% but at least its on the return to normal  and I shant need a walking stick to go from room to room  :thumbsup:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

MinZaPint

Had a phone call yesterday from the newspaper I subscribe to, I have been chosen to receive 2 tickets for the Goodwood festival of speed this weekend as a guest of the sponsors, stand seats and Lunch & tea in Goodwood house (will have to practice extending my little pinkie!) Vroom Vroom happy chappy or what   :thumbsup:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

daveg

Nice one MZP!  :beers:

Not that I'm  :envy: or anything!

Dave G

mr bachmann

Quote from: colpatben on June 22, 2016, 11:28:46 AM
Quote from: mr bachmann on June 22, 2016, 10:59:25 AM

next door neighbours are getting some building work done - the back ally is a block end ,I'll keep you informed  :laugh:

Ho Ho can't wait for your next post :D

well yesterday afternoon I overheard noises out the back , went out to find builder and car owner at loggerheads , lucky there was a community warden on the job , in the end the builders and house owner and myself moved the skip over to the wall leaving room for the car ,
later in the evening I noticed the skip had been moved back across about 9 inch's and was filling up  :D

Newportnobby

Quote from: jonclox on June 23, 2016, 11:35:53 AM

Replacement updated calcium tablets scrapped and returned to the ones I was taking for year

Blimey - common sense has broken out, Jon :o :D

Quote from: MinZaPint on June 23, 2016, 12:14:49 PM
stand seats and Lunch & tea in Goodwood house

C'mon, David. Make your mind up. Are you standing or sitting to have lunch? :confused2: :-X

dannyboy

Standing on the seats to get a better view  ??? :goggleeyes:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

MinZaPint

Quote from: MinZaPint on June 23, 2016, 12:14:49 PM
stand seats and Lunch & tea in Goodwood house

C'mon, David. Make your mind up. Are you standing or sitting to have lunch? :confused2: :-X
[/quote]

I like to think I'm an upstanding young man! (factually wrong on both counts  :-[ )

Quote from: dannyboy on June 23, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Standing on the seats to get a better view  ??? :goggleeyes:

At my height that's probably a good idea  ::)
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

railsquid

The Squidlet operates his first train

Newportnobby

Full marks to Squidlet. Hope Dad was there to catch the train though :worried:

paulprice

WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN, probably put the kiss of death on them now for the second half

Mito

Sqidlet has certainly got the touch. That casual flick of the finger, the mark of a future modeler. :thumbsup:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

Bob Tidbury

Just had a nice afternoon meeting four of the Reading N gauge group who came to see my layout we certainly put the world to rights ,well my little part of the world in my shed anyway ,Thanks for coming Guys I hope you enjoyed the after noon .
Bob

Snowwolflair

Thanks for the invite Bob, great day, good friendship, a fantastic layout, and please thank your good lady for the refreshments. :thankyousign:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations