Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

Great news, Jon.

Long may the improvement improve!

Dave G

N-Gauge-US

Very glad to hear you've gotten a good report :) Here's to next year's report being even better  :beers:
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

Skyline2uk

Excellent news Jon

Have had a health scare myself recently, so have appreciation when the Doctor gives good news.

Skyline2uk

Oldman

Well done Jon, nice to hear about an improvement
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Caz

Just don't over do it and put yourself back again, easily done when you are feeling a little better.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Newportnobby

I'm very happy to read your news, Jon. Well done!
Now listen to Miss WhiplashCaz and don't go being silly.

GeeBee

Quote from: newportnobby on May 20, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

You will be in trouble again Mick  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:

Newportnobby

Quote from: GeeBee on May 20, 2016, 04:58:35 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on May 20, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

You will be in trouble again Mick  :laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:

I always am, Graham. It's only the depth that varies :-[

port perran

That's very good news Jon.
Do take it easy though.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Oldman

I took on the carpet monster and won :claphappy:
Accidently pinged one of the tiny springs on a T gauge chassis and actually found it, even more unbelievable a brass coloured spring on a yellow/orange carpet :bounce:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

austinbob

Quote from: Oldman on May 21, 2016, 08:35:47 PM
Accidently pinged one of the tiny springs on a T gauge chassis and actually found it, even more unbelievable a brass coloured spring on a yellow/orange carpet :bounce:
And... don't tell me, you now dream about tiny springs with little teethy grins bouncing about your carpet and disappearing under the skirting board just before you catch the little beasties.
Well that's what I dream about anyway  :hmmm: :doh:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on May 21, 2016, 08:35:47 PM

I presume you just wandered around barefoot until you emitted a scream as the item embedded itself in one of your feet?

austinbob

Quote from: newportnobby on May 21, 2016, 08:44:11 PM
I presume you just wandered around barefoot until you emitted a scream as the item embedded itself in one of your feet?
Never thought of that NN - seems a good way to catch the little  :censored:(clods of earth)!!
:)
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

JBQFC

i'm very happy just done my first bit of modeling for just over a year
the meds and restriced diet i'm on for the colitis seem to be doing the trick cannot remember when i last felt this good 
the only thing is i am getting very bored of the low impact diet i'm on it would be easier to list what i can eat than what i cannot

dannyboy

Quote from: JBQFC on May 27, 2016, 01:00:34 PM
i'm very happy just done my first bit of modeling for just over a year
the meds and restriced diet i'm on for the colitis seem to be doing the trick cannot remember when i last felt this good 
the only thing is i am getting very bored of the low impact diet i'm on it would be easier to list what i can eat than what i cannot

Good on you on both counts  :thumbsup: You will have to try experimenting with different flavourings!
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations