Farish mk2F coaches

Started by Intercity, September 29, 2023, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intercity

Have the Farish mk2F coaches arrived, starting to see listings on that Auction site that are not listed as pre-order (listings have the new product codes), looks like an expensive month ahead!!!

SD35

Looks like it's just a tangerine and a lump of coal for everyone else's Christmas presents again this year then.  :)

CaleyDave

When I visited my local model shop they have just received a delivery that they expected to include some of the MK2F. It looks like some of the liveries are starting to show as in stock in shops.

eddief83

Yes, Kernow said they arrived in Friday's newsletter and Rails say theirs's are due Monday.

Red Onion

Quote from: eddief83 on September 30, 2023, 12:43:34 PMYes, Kernow said they arrived in Friday's newsletter and Rails say theirs's are due Monday.

I am assuming that this is why I've had an automatic payment to them today, can't see anything on my account page but ties in with unit cost plus payment.

StufromEGDL

Hi Gang,

Picked mine up in Cheltenham today...

Regards,
Stu from EGVN
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

Steven B

I'm guessing they're the same as the last batch and don't have a close coupling mechanism.

SB.

StufromEGDL

Quote from: Steven B on October 03, 2023, 09:13:34 AMI'm guessing they're the same as the last batch and don't have a close coupling mechanism.

SB.

Hi Steven,

You are correct, no close coupling mechanism. However the bogie mounting of the NEM sockets allows a simple change to coupling length or type (eg magnetic) of your choice. Short NEM Rapidos are included in the accessory bag.

Regards,
Stu from EGVN
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

eddief83

Rails confirmed this morning mine were despatched so hopefully get them back endo f this week. Only the Mark 1 brakes and my bumper stock order is complete.

No shortage of rolling stock now for my BR Blue fleet  :bounce:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations