Prototype for everything

Started by kevin141, August 26, 2014, 08:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin141

Is it possible to make a photo album for general use such as a prototype  for everything which all members could use and add to i have a few photos that could start the folder off but i am sure we all have photos that could be used
kevin 141
Good dinner

port perran

Prototype for everything ?
Not sure I quite follow or is it just me ??
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Sprintex

Presumably like the usual photo in the back of the NGS Journal showing oddities that demonstrate that unlikely liveries or combinations of stock happen in real life, therefore 'justifying' certain Rule 1 use? ;)

Don't need an album for that, just start a thread in Real Railway Discussion and if it's something others want to add to then they can do so from their own albums or hosting sites elsewhere :thumbsup:

Paul

scotsoft

If  it takes off the thread can be made a sticky so it appears at the top all the time, making it easy to find  ;)

I think it sound like a fun idea but you would have to be careful you are not breaking copyright by posting a particular picture  :uneasy:

cheers John.

zwilnik

Bealman

Yes, I remember that one. We could just take off with that, and mark it sticky.

However, scotsoft is quite correct - breach of copyright is a consideration.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Karhedron

Surely if we simply provide links to images available on the internet then there is no copyright issue. That is basically what search engines do.
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Bealman

Yep! Sometimes some folk get carried away with threads like this and post willy-nilly.

But links are fine.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations