N Gauge Forum - 10 Year Anniversary!

Started by Tank, November 15, 2020, 12:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OffshoreAlan

Fabulous and Friendly Forum.

Thanks Tank, it's a creation of which you can be truly proud.

:thankyousign:

Papyrus

Quote from: mr magnolia on November 18, 2020, 05:35:47 PM

shame I cant really point to over 9 years of layout construction and see enormous progress - too many hours spent watching the trains and reading the forum...

Donald

My problem exactly...  :)

Cheers,

Chris

MARK1985

Well done all , i wouldn't be where i am today with my modeling and hobby without this forum , it started me along the path of n gauge and I've enjoyed it ever since and met some amazing people i now class as close friends

keep up the awesome work

Mark

:NGaugersRule:

gavin_t

I have only been on here a year so a newbie compared to most.

I have found it to be a very friendly and informative forum. Served me very well coming in as a complete novice.
Certainly something to be said for a good old fashioned forum over facebook as well. Easier to keep track of things and creates more of a community feel.
I used to belong to some other forums in relation to other hobbies and they all died of death once facebook came on the scene. So good to see this one going strong.

Thanks to Tank and all involved, glad it popped up when I searched N gauge!  :thankyousign: :thankyousign: :thankyousign:

joe cassidy

Quote from: MARK1985 on November 19, 2020, 03:35:23 PM
Well done all , i wouldn't be where i am today with my modeling and hobby without this forum 

I'm finding it hard to resist a reference to CJ in Reginald Perrin

Flange Squeal

Any chance of an NGF 10th anniversary edition Peco wagon?

marco neri

Well done guys...well done.
Long live to the forum....and many congrats to Chris and other mods...

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

TrevL

Well I've been here for a little over 4 Years and must admit I come here muliple times a day, it's the nearest thing to "social meeja :D" I do.
It's been an enormous help after an almost 40 year layoff from N Gauge modelling, so a massive thanks to Chris and the team for all the work you guys put in, not forgetting all the the members either.
Heres to the next 10 years.
:beers:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Trainfish

Multiple times a day Trev? A lot of us only come on here once per day. How long that 'once' lasts is another matter though  :goggleeyes:

I don't do social media either, there just isn't time to while this forum exists!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

dannyboy

Quote from: Ferkeltaxe on November 19, 2020, 10:53:47 PM
Any chance of an NGF 10th anniversary edition Peco wagon?
AND a mug (reply #38).  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newportnobby

NGF mugs are available in the merchandise (NGF Links > NGF shirts etc on the main toolbar) but are temporarily out of stock - unless @Tank has the odd one knocking about

dannyboy

Got the mug, got the t shirt, (I think), been there. We want a new mug, (and wagon).  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Jim Easterbrook

Another newbie here, having not had any sort of model train until April this year. This forum has been an inspiration, mostly to spend money, and has saved many a mistake by answering questions I didn't even know I had.
Jim Easterbrook
"I'm an engineer, not an artist!"
"Amoro, emptio, utiliso!"
Personal website. / Photos on Flickr. / Blog.

grumbeast

Been here on and off pretty much since the start.. congrats for a great forum.. have had tons of inspiration from here over the years

gavin

Congratulations Tank,  had to go and look back at when you organised the first forum show at Riddlesdown.  Seems a long time ago now.   Well done on keeping the forum going and your contribution to our hobby.  Thanks Gavin...

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations