Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelixTC

Whilst outside work, enjoying an 'oily', I just liberated 2 yards of curtain wire, which I think will be pefrect for my WIT point operation.

Being both a Yorkshireman and Accountant, getting stuff for nowt pleases me greatly  :bounce:

mereman

Mrs m just made some pickled beetroot from our new allotment, only started it this last winter and it was a bit of a rush to get it done, I had a few hospital appointments 2 of which put me out of commission for a week each time.

Also much to my surprise I managed to put up 3 book shelves, not that they are level but 3 hours later they haven't fell down....... yet :smiley-laughing:

So 2 more to go then order the baseboard, track and points motors for my new (first) N Gauge layout.

To make matters even better my A4 (Silver King) was delivered, now oiled and ran in on my test track :D

All I need now is the win the lottery.

Not to forget it's the Weeting steam rally this weekend http://www.weetingrally.co.uk/ so a nice lung full of steam smoke for me. Can things get any better I ask myself, not that I answer I'm still not talking to myself after a row the other week :o

All in all I'm a happy bunny
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

Oldman

:claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

Actually have managed to solder wires to a 0805 SMD LED.  Resistor temp  fitted and tested on a battery - It Worked

All done using a std 15W Antex Iron  with a std small bit. And NO magnifying glass either
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Michael Shillabeer

MOT retest took less than 5 minutes :) now have valid MOT :)

Michael

Just finished work and come home to find a brand new Farish 60 on the table. That overtime pay has to go somewhere.  ;)

Michael Shillabeer

Quote from: newportnobby on July 20, 2013, 12:23:58 PM
Quote from: Michael Shillabeer on July 20, 2013, 11:03:42 AM
You or your car? :-X

My car this week, I have an MOT in a couple of weeks...

Michael

Newportnobby

Quote from: Michael Shillabeer on July 21, 2013, 09:47:10 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on July 20, 2013, 12:23:58 PM
Quote from: Michael Shillabeer on July 20, 2013, 11:03:42 AM
You or your car? :-X

My car this week, I have an MOT in a couple of weeks...

Michael

Yup - I have to have an annual MOT but at least the practice nurse is very pretty (trouble is my first blood pressure test is always on the high side - I don't know why :-X)

Malc

I have to get some blood samples taken about a week before my MoT. Last year the very pretty nurse said "would you like to come upstairs"  her room being on the first floor. Well, with a feed line like that, what could I do? I replied" I haven't had an offer like that for ages"  we had to wait 10 mins before she could take my blood pressure as we were both laughing so much.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

EtchedPixels

Box on its way from Shapeways a full 8 days before estimated completion. Only problem is they'll now arrive before the etches I need to assemble the new GWR coaches in the shipment!

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Scan was good, know what part of my problems currently are - Gall Stones. :worried:
Blood test on Friday, hopefully get some more answers soon

Finally had some food and my first caffeine fix of the day. :claphappy:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

mereman

As Delboy (Only fools and horses) says "Food is for wimps" :D

Good to know it all went well.
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

sean Half-pint works

MMM an Ice cold bottle of coke on a very very hot day  :beers: :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on July 23, 2013, 03:01:20 PM
Scan was good, know what part of my problems currently are - Gall Stones. :worried:
Blood test on Friday, hopefully get some more answers soon

Finally had some food and my first caffeine fix of the day. :claphappy:

The simple things in life are the best! Good to know the scan went OK, Mike :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations