Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Been there, dunnit.
All you need is the accelerator, horn and main beam lights :evil:

Oldman

Quote from: moogle on January 11, 2012, 06:15:43 PM
Jesus!  :o If I ever visit Italy remind me not to drive!  :smiley-laughing:
Your still not safe as a pedestrian in the big cities. Vespa's etc still drive down the pavements to avoid the traffic.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on January 11, 2012, 06:33:57 PM
Quote from: moogle on January 11, 2012, 06:15:43 PM
Jesus!  :o If I ever visit Italy remind me not to drive!  :smiley-laughing:
Your still not safe as a pedestrian in the big cities. Vespa's etc still drive down the pavements to avoid the traffic.

And never, ever, think the same 'rules' apply to pedestrian crossings as in the UK. You're just a target ::)
Even if a car stops to let you across, the scooters will get you :o

tadpole

Quote from: oldrailbug on January 11, 2012, 10:47:20 AM

Try crushing their car while they are sitting in it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cars should indeed be confiscated, but not crushed. Very wasteful and environmentally unhelpful.
Get them checked by the AA, give them a new identity and put them to good use for the good of the nation/charity/whatever.
Two rails good. Three better.

Tank

I've just got a new phone delivered, and I've rung Orange to change the phone number to another one I have.  After pushing numbers to get to a department that probably isn't right, entering a password, I then get through to this department, only to be told "Sorry, this number is barred...."  It then hangs up.   >:( >:( >:(

I've just sent an email, and I've been told it could take seven days to call me back. ::)  Bloody outrageous.

jonclox

Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 04:31:51 PM
I've just got a new phone delivered, and I've rung Orange to change the phone number to another one I have.  After pushing numbers to get to a department that probably isn't right, entering a password, I then get through to this department, only to be told "Sorry, this number is barred...."  It then hangs up.   >:( >:( >:(

I've just sent an email, and I've been told it could take seven days to call me back. ::)  Bloody outrageous.
It`s taken me about a year to get it through Oranges thick sculls that I want no more to do with them...and even at 9months they were still trying to extract money form yo Access and Barklaycard accounts...........they now seem to have got the message thou.
So good luck Tank  :smiley-laughing:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Tank

:o :o :o

Thanks for the late warning!  :D

grumbeast

Well, a few years ago I was able to buy a new computer just for me thanks to an inheritance ( I've been using the wife's castoffs since the early 90s), it was a beast, dual quad core xeon Macintosh.. Thursday night it dies, not the drive, graphics card, memory or power but the blasted motherboard.  A fix or replacement just isn't feasible.  On the plus side, the same darling wife says we can get an iMac for me, which will be lovely, but the beast is no more  >:(

Graham

Bikeracer

You'll like the iMac and if you really need to run any windows programs you can install windows7 in boot camp,a lot better than running a virtual windows software package and about the same price.
The telephone support is also first class.

I run Anyrail,Solid edge 2D cad,and an old Photoshop program on mine.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Newportnobby

We may be an angry lot with more pages in this thread than in the Happy Thread, but we're more musical than both of them (58 pages) :music:
Doh! I think this should have been in the Happy Thread ::)

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on January 23, 2012, 08:48:29 PM
We may be an angry lot with more pages in this thread than in the Happy Thread, but we're more musical than both of them (58 pages) :music:
Doh! I think this should have been in the Happy Thread ::)

Come off it Nobby you know we all like a good old whinge more than music :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Over half of the threads on the music section have not been answered but nearly every thread on the Angry Thread have had a response  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Moaners 10 Music Lovers 6.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Cimmerian

Got to work this morning to find a Mini blocking one of the gates. While I was unlocking the gate and opening the one that wasn't blocked they decided to move the mini, hitting my car in the process then driving off. >:(

As I work right beside a railway station I shall be keeping an eye out now to see if it is a regular drop off and have some words (most of which will not be printable here.)
Regards, Ken

Lawrence

Didn't you get his number, that is an offence driving away from a collision  >:(

Cimmerian

Sadly no. It was too dark and they turned the lights off until they were up the road a bit. I was actually in the yard when they done it, heard the noise, went back to my car as they hurriedly drove off.
Regards, Ken

Lawrence

Still worth phoning the police, you know it was a mini, have an idea of the colour,  and you will at least get a crime report number for your insurers if you have any damage to get repaired

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations