The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikeracer

Thanks Poliss,I've joined and posted the problem,at least it's somewhere to vent my frustration.

Hmm... still plenty of time left today to get angry at something ;D

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Newportnobby

Leyland's turn to get the plague of flying ants yesterday - grrr >:(
I've heard the next one will be frogs (no intentional flyaway remark about our friends the other side side of a tunnel that IMHO should never have been built)

cloughie

Quote from: newportnobby on July 27, 2011, 08:38:20 AM
I've heard the next one will be frogs (no intentional flyaway remark about our friends the other side side of a tunnel that IMHO should never have been built)

it must be cheaper to fly than go by train, or should I go in the naughty corner :wave:
cloughie
am I there yet

Newportnobby

Quote from: cloughie on July 27, 2011, 09:50:44 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on July 27, 2011, 08:38:20 AM

it must be cheaper to fly than go by train, or should I go in the naughty corner :wave:
cloughie

No - because you are correct. Especially if you fly on the planes with the outside toilet ;D

cloughie

newportnobby
you have flown with crab air as well
now waiting for Lawence and Irish padre to come down from 20,000 feet  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
cloughie
am I there yet

Newportnobby

Quote from: cloughie on July 27, 2011, 10:04:10 AM
newportnobby
now waiting for Lawence and Irish padre to come down from 20,000 feet  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
cloughie

Try this one. I know an even worse one about Ryanair and Hitler but the language is too fruity. Suggest you look on YouTube for 'Hitler Rant'

http://youtu.be/WPjJFv1NDBg

Newportnobby

Quote from: newportnobby on July 27, 2011, 11:35:23 AM
Quote from: cloughie on July 27, 2011, 10:04:10 AM
newportnobby
cloughie

Try this one. I know an even worse one about Ryanair and Hitler but the language is too fruity. Suggest you look on YouTube for 'Hitler Rant'

http://youtu.be/WPjJFv1NDBg

Having diligently copied their piggin' awful links, it tells me it's not there, but I know it is. Just type in 'Yorkshire Airlines' on YouTube.Sorry.

m1racleman

Having diligently copied their piggin' awful links, it tells me it's not there, but I know it is. Just type in 'Yorkshire Airlines' on YouTube.Sorry.
[/quote]
:)
try this instead
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yorkshire+airlines&aq=f    :thumbsup:

poliss

Flights, London LHR to Paris CDG £110.70 return.
Eurostar, London to Paris £69.00 return.

Adam1701D

I am extremely vexed at the moment. Had a really good job interview last Thursday, pretty much told the job was mine on the day, and heard nothing since then when the results should have been known by Monday.

Totally and completely fed up but at least I'm on holiday from next Monday.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Newportnobby

Newportnobby would like to apologise to all for the totally frivolous postings made today (3.8.11)
This is a direct result of making a 400 mile round trip using the M6/M42/M40/A34 outbound and the A34/M40/M42/M5/M6 homebound for what turned out to be a 40 minute meeting with a customer.
Despite many years tramping up and down the M6, it just seems to get more dangerous. It's unbelievable what stunts people pull, especially those on holiday who obviously are not really used to motorway driving.
My brain is just too frazzled to contemplate being serious until I have had a Bushmills or two >:(

lesmond

Well done that man - Bushmills is the nectar of the gods.

I used to travel the M6 many years ago, and it was bad enough then  :thumbsdown:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

OwL

Quote from: lesmond on August 04, 2011, 08:03:54 PM

I used to travel the M6 many years ago, and it was bad enough then  :thumbsdown:

Black Bush 'premier blend' MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :beers:   F' the M6!!!!!

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

lesmond

Quote from: owl729 on August 04, 2011, 08:29:19 PM
Quote from: lesmond on August 04, 2011, 08:03:54 PM

Black Bush 'premier blend' MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :beers:   F' the M6!!!!!

:beers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

Newportnobby

Got home yesterday evening to find my BT Broadband was down. No NGF (sob)
Rang the 0800 technical number.
Was the call centre in the UK - no.
Could I understand the lady - no.
Was she looking at a manual and clutching at straws - yes.
Said she would call me back in 2 hours. Did she - no.
I still have no internet access at home and if they haven't fixed it by tonight I will be ripping everything BT out of the house and go to another provider. Shambolic! >:( >:( >:(
This means I will have to catch up on all the posts, probably at work on Monday. Then sods law says I'll get caught, but at least we are able to use t'intenet at lunchtimes.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations