No Video Showing On Uploaded YouTube Video

Started by dannyboy, November 29, 2019, 08:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

:helpneededsign: I have created a short video and done it the same way, (I think), as other videos for 'Averingcliffe'. When I go to view the video on YouTube, the audio is there, but just a white screen. I have had a quick search on the help pages without finding a solution but will look in more depth tomorrow. In the meantime, does any one know an obvious thing I am doing wrong, or a quick fix?  ???
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

ntpntpntp

Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

dannyboy

@ntpntpntp  Well I have just gone back to the shortcut I created on the desktop and there is nothing there! I have gone into 'VideoPad', where I created the initial video and it does not now exist. It was definitely working when I was playing it back earlier, so what I have done, I do not know. It looks like I may have to try and create the video again.  :hmmm:
David.

dannyboy

I have just created a new video, without any additional audio and it has uploaded to YouTube no problem.  :hmmm:
I have added the clip to the 'Show your Latest Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase' post.
David.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations