RIP Kenny Rogers

Started by Trainfish, March 21, 2020, 09:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

An absolute legend in the country music scene  :'(
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bob Tidbury

Very sad news
Every one who loved his music will, as soon as his name is mentioned , start singing Islands in The Stream or Ruby don't take your love to town .
The last time Val and me went out together was to High Wycombe Swan Theatre  a few years ago to see and hear a wonderful,tribute duo they were really fantastic unfortunately their actual names were NOT on the program so we have no idea who they were ,they were just billed as a Kenny Rogers / Dolly Parton tribute act .
REALLY UPSET That's just the bad news we need in view of all the problems we are facing .
Bob Tidbury

chrism

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on March 21, 2020, 09:37:23 AM
Very sad news
Every one who loved his music will, as soon as his name is mentioned , start singing Islamds in The Stream or Ruby don't take your love to town .

Actually, The Gambler and Coward of the County were the first that came into my mind.
A great loss, either way.

Bealman

I've never been a huge fan of country music, but I have certainly heard his records and seen him on the telly over the years. Another good'un down.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations