Bit of fun......

Started by guest2, February 19, 2015, 10:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

I just made this for a bit of fun.  ;)  Free free to share on the web. :NGaugersRule:

[smg id=21796 type=preview align=center caption="NGFmeme1"]

cycletrak9

Great idea Tank. What about producing it as a poster?

NeMo

Love it, Tank. Perhaps one or two could be mixed into the revolving banner at the top of each forum page?

Cheers, NeMo
(Former NGS Journal Editor)

Bealman

Now that's a good idea, NeMo. Except you had to get the toothpaste in there, didn't you,  boss.  :D

A seriously good job, though.  :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bob Tidbury

But it does depend who is making the train some times they are very late we wait for ages for them to be made and some have actualy been canceled .
Sorry to spoil the idea
But still would be good as a poster I like it a lot.
Bob

Caz

I'd get rid of the spaces in the "www.N Gauge Forum.co.uk" as peeps might type it like that and never find us.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Bealman

Just noticed that.... Pengi of the yard, watch out! Spanish cops are on the case!  ;D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

railsquid

Personally, when running British trains on my Japanese layout I like to inject added realism by terminating some of them before they reach their destination. And not running any on Christmas Day. I'm also planning to weather some on the inside.

Here's another slogan suggestion: "Model Railways. You control the type of leaves/snow".

Greetings from Japan, where one item on the national news recently was a scandalous situation where a driver sat in the cab at the wronge end of a train, making it 4 (four) minutes late. Tsk tsk.

OwL

Do us a favour Tank?......

Email that poster to the London Midland TOC press office please.
They have great difficulty in running the real railway. Hopefully they could learn a thing or two from this forum LoL :bounce:

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Tank

Quote from: Arrachogaidh on February 21, 2015, 12:44:24 AM
Unfortunately, the REAL railway is quite a bit more complicated than the domestic modelling scenario.

Nice idea all the same.

Yes, that was part of the humour. 

Thanks!

Quote from: cycletrak9 on February 19, 2015, 10:19:18 PM
Great idea Tank. What about producing it as a poster?

Many thanks for the idea!  It was just a bit of a laugh, but I'd be happy to tidy it up a bit and produce some if folk are interested?

And yes, I could create custom TOC's!  :D

Tank

[smg id=22122 type=preview align=center caption="Weekend!"]

Papyrus

Brilliant, Tank!! The first one has now replaced Tornado as the desktop background on my laptop.  :NGF:

Cheers,

Chris

Tank

Thanks Chris, a great compliment. :thumbsup:

Tank

No offence meant by this one, purely a joke. :thumbsup:

[smg id=22124 type=preview align=center caption="Steamer"]

Caz

Superb, in fact both of the new ones are great, just the kettle does it for me.   :heart2:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50%