what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewearpley40, Bealman, Madann01 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Newportnobby

What I consider to be the best track on my favourite live Genesis album......

Newportnobby

Highest Hopes - the best of Nightwish

(whilst packing more parcels)

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Doltic

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication.

Can't post a youtube, I'm listening to the vinyl.
Deltic nerd.

now owns a BR01.

Malc

Quote from: Doltic on November 11, 2019, 02:19:02 PM
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication.

Can't post a youtube, I'm listening to the vinyl.
Like this @Doltic
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Doltic

Deltic nerd.

now owns a BR01.

Doltic

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 11, 2019, 09:35:39 PM
@Doltic
States 'video unavailable'

That's pretty cool. I listened to it just while posting it

better :D
Deltic nerd.

now owns a BR01.

Trainfish

@Doltic

I got an email to tell me that a reply to Doltic's video post had been posted. It usually tells me who has posted the reply but this time it said:

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Notification.
View the reply at: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=191.new;topicseen#new
The text of the reply is shown below: {MESSAGE}
Unsubscribe to this topic by using this link: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=notify;topic=191.0
More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.
Regards,
The N Gauge Forum Team.

It seems Mick that you are now called "Notification".   :goggleeyes:
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

LASteve

I'm posting this in an attempt at exorcism - I'm not listening to this song, but it has been stuck in my brain for days and I need to eradicate the evil earworm.

Back in 1977, there was a hell-spawn single born of a record company joke, and a John Peel "I played it by mistake" claim. This song made number 1 on the BBC singles chart and is by far the most execrable drivel that has seen the light of a music day. I had managed to forget about it for 42 years until last week, when sadly I clicked on a YouTube "One-Hit Wonders from the UK 70's" link and was immediately struck senseless, unable to hit mute, as the ghastly musical [redacted] hit me again with the fury of a repressed hell-hound.

They say a problem shared is a problem halved, so here's hoping some people read this and sympathize. I can't go on like this.

TrevL

Quote from: Trainfish on November 11, 2019, 11:56:04 PM
@Doltic

I got an email to tell me that a reply to Doltic's video post had been posted. It usually tells me who has posted the reply but this time it said:

View the reply at: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=191.new;topicseen#new
Unsubscribe to this topic by using this link: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=notify;topic=191.0
More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.
Regards,
The N Gauge Forum Team.

Yes, I've noticed that quite a few times, I even thought there was a forum member whose handle was "Notification" for a while :dunce:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

TrevL

Quote from: LASteve on November 12, 2019, 04:06:52 AM
I'm posting this in an attempt at exorcism - I'm not listening to this song, but it has been stuck in my brain for days and I need to eradicate the evil earworm.

Back in 1977, there was a hell-spawn single born of a record company joke, and a John Peel "I played it by mistake" claim. This song made number 1 on the BBC singles chart and is by far the most execrable drivel that has seen the light of a music day. I had managed to forget about it for 42 years until last week, when sadly I clicked on a YouTube "One-Hit Wonders from the UK 70's" link and was immediately struck senseless, unable to hit mute, as the ghastly musical [redacted] hit me again with the fury of a repressed hell-hound.

They say a problem shared is a problem halved, so here's hoping some people read this and sympathize. I can't go on like this.

Yes, but what was the song? :sorrysign:  I love an earworm, I usually hum them when I'm walking my dog.
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on November 11, 2019, 11:56:04 PM
@Doltic

Regards,
The N Gauge Forum Team.

Just to clear up any possible misunderstanding I am not an 'ification' :no:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations