what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madann01 and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Philip.

w greatbatch

Bealman

I rarely visit this thread, but for what it's worth....

Not so much listening to now, but next October....

Bought tickets yesterday at not inconsiderable expense for Rod Stewart "a day on the green" at Centennial Vineyards not far from Chez Bealman.

That's if it hasn't burned down  :(
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Planet rock

Currently playing Love Has All Been Done Before by Jade Bird
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

tutenkhamunsleeping

joe cassidy

Nerve Net, by Brian Eno.

Music Jim, but not as we know it.

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

TrevL

Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Trainfish

I'm completely rocked out after a weekend at Butlins for Giants of Rock so not listening to anyone right now. However, this is who I saw:

Friday
Oliver Dawson Saxon (Brilliant)
Sons of Liberty (Loud)
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown (Odd)
John Verity Band (Outstanding and we gave him another duck)

Saturday
Hawkwind (Best I've seen them yet as far as I remember)
Les Binks' Priesthood (Pretty good)
Bernie Marsden (Brilliant as usual)
The Quireboys (Good as usual but all tracks very samey)

Sunday
Big Country (5 minutes was enough and I still don't know why I bothered having felt the same previously)
Malone Sibun Band (Good stuff and Innes comes from Devizes so I may be a little biased)
Praying Mantis (JARB Just another Rock Band I'm afraid)

All in all a great weekend with plenty of beer and a bottle of JD Honey consumed. No more beer for me this week. Maybe.
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

Snowwolflair

Fardap

Playing a new game on the car/ipod selection - go to Albums, then select any album displayed at the start of the list - something like eight to choose from, listen to said album then return to browse, go one page down select one album from the eight and repeat...

Over the last week of doing this starting at the bottom (z - album titles) working up I have listened to everything from Jeff Wayne, Ibiza Chillout, The Cure, Texas, REM...

It is an interesting game as have found music I forgot I had!!

Newportnobby

Rather than risk my iPod being nicked from the car I have a 32GB memory stick with some 7500 toons on it. Nice to just press 'Shuffle' sometimes and see what comes along

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations