what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman, Madann01 and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

joe cassidy

Newportnobby

My favourite fallback when I can't decide what to bend an ear to......Pink Floyd's The Division Bell :)

port perran

Whilst busy constructing buildings for my new layout this afternoon, I've been listening to Circles Around the Sun.
i like listening to something New to me and a bit different so if you like slightly spaced out, laid back psychedelic rock (but instrumental) these guys might interest you. Loosely influenced by the Grateful Dead and perhaps, Jefferson Starship (but with a tighter jazzier feel) they are well worth a listen.

https://youtu.be/68mB42tSsWQ

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on December 17, 2019, 10:58:32 AM
My favourite fallback when I can't decide what to bend an ear to......Pink Floyd's The Division Bell :)

Probably my favourite Floyd album too. Along with Dark side, Wish you were here, The Wall, Animals, Final cut, Momentary lapse, Endless river, Delicate sound, Pulse ..........  :doh:
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

themadhippy

QuoteMy favourite fallback when I can't decide what to bend an ear to......Pink Floyd's The Division Bell :)

Probably my favourite Floyd album too. Along with Dark side, Wish you were here, The Wall, Animals, Final cut, Momentary lapse, Endless river, Delicate sound, Pulse

But were they really pink floyd lps? Wasn't ,  saucerfull of secrets there only LP  as its the only one that contained all 5 members?and after the wall  at least 2 members have been missing from the line up.
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

stevewalker

Currently I am sharing the living room with two of my sons, who are watching Ice age two, while the sound of my wife (who is wrapping presents) listening to James Blunt is drifting through from the conservatory. Neither really appeals!

Malc

Quote from: themadhippy on December 18, 2019, 11:50:51 AM
QuoteMy favourite fallback when I can't decide what to bend an ear to......Pink Floyd's The Division Bell :)

Probably my favourite Floyd album too. Along with Dark side, Wish you were here, The Wall, Animals, Final cut, Momentary lapse, Endless river, Delicate sound, Pulse

But were they really pink floyd lps? Wasn't ,  saucerfull of secrets there only LP  as its the only one that contained all 5 members?and after the wall  at least 2 members have been missing from the line up.
Their first LP, Piper at the gates of dawn was the only one that Syd was on all the tracks. He did appear on some of the tracks on Saucer, but left before it was finished.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

joe cassidy

Last night Phil Spector's Christmas Album, followed by Motown Christmas, then the young people took over the DJ's role

joe cassidy

Les Rita Mitsouko - Best Of.

Christmas present from my wife.

The best 1980s French pop/rock.

Newportnobby

Hawkwind's 'Space Ritual'.
Amazing bass and drums courtesy of Lemmy and Simon King respectively, especially on 'Orgone Accumulator'

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations