what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Always a good line-up Mick, shame you can't go. I'll just have to make some more videos so you can turn the volume down  :D

Here's the January 2020 line-up as it stands although it can change right up to the day. We're already booked up as we usually book it right after we've been.

Procol Harum, Hawkwind, Dave Bickler (former Survivor vocalist), GUN, The Quireboys, Bernie Marsden's Heritage Rock Show, (Ex Whitesnake & UFO), The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, Praying Mantis, Big Country, Les Binks' Priesthood (ex Judas Priest), Clearwater Creedence Revival, Deborah Bonham Band, Pat McManus, John Verity Band (Ex Argent), Diamond Head, Stray, Rock Goddess, Miguel Montalban, Tom Killner Band, Vambo, Melvin Hancox, Justice, Sons Of Liberty, Hollowstar, VOiD, Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts, Blackwater Conspiracy, Verity White, Superseed, River Hounds, Loz Campbell, Voodoo Vegas, Cold Silver, Troyen, Felix Rabin, Hang 11, Square One
Plus more to be announced
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

Malc

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 28, 2019, 10:14:41 PM
That's one helluva line-up :goggleeyes:
Sadly I can't do gigs since my heart op as the sheer volume would probably kick off my defibrillator implant. Likewise I can't go to the cinema. Too uncomfortable :(
Have you tried wearing some sound insulation round your chest? Don't try rockwool said it will itch.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Malc on November 30, 2019, 01:31:14 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on November 28, 2019, 10:14:41 PM
That's one helluva line-up :goggleeyes:
Sadly I can't do gigs since my heart op as the sheer volume would probably kick off my defibrillator implant. Likewise I can't go to the cinema. Too uncomfortable :(
Have you tried wearing some sound insulation round your chest? Don't try rockwool said it will itch.

It can't be any worse than my tweed boxer shorts :no:

joe cassidy

Ohio Players "Fire" on my new monitor audio silver 200 speakers 😀

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

emjaybee

Brilliant!

Hilarious!

Be warned, the video is a bit 'seizure inducing' at times.

Some people would appear to have too much time on their hands.

Thanks for that though.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

zwilnik

tutenkhamunsleeping

10 minutes ago it was the distant sound of Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers coming down.  Should have gone to watch, I suppose!

joe cassidy

Prefab Sprout - "From Langley Park to Memphis"

Philip.

Fabulous voice, she'll be missed RIP Marie Fredriksson  :(

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations