what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank, Nbodger and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Philip.

Dennis Wilson, Taylor Hawkins, Roger Taylor & Brian May "Holy Man"

Newportnobby

Some old Free stuff (one of the best R & B bands - proper R & B and not the rubbish they peddle as R & B these days)......

Stuarted

Philip.

Newportnobby

Woke up at 4 a.m. and knew I wouldn't get back to sleep so clapped noise reducing headphones on (aren't I kind to the neighbours?) and had my own rave from the early 2000s :bounce:

Malc

A bit of laid back blues. An old Etta James song sung by Beth Hart and accompanied by Jeff Beck.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Trainfish

A Rush rockumentary downloaded several weeks ago.
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

Newportnobby

Some old Floyd including this one for all Liverpool FC fans........oh, and @Trainfish

Trainfish

Excellent! And thanks for not calling me a Liverpoo fan

John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

GroupC

Dancing Queen.... but a fabulous metal cover by the stupendously preposterous ReinXeed on their "Swedish Hitz [sic] Goes Metal" album of mostly ABBA covers. The remarkable, pudgy-faced Tommy ReinXeed sings and plays his guitar while his, as one internet commentator described, "(expletive deleted) magnificent hair" flows all around the place.

A work of genius, or total (expletive deleted)? You decide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0drnSPThU&list=PLniOGHdVRunxSbZncv4CMWU1c44FoU3-m

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations