what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonglum and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

themadhippy

freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Philip.

Still the greatest song ever written [IMO], we lost Ian Curtis 39 years ago today

Newportnobby

Queen of Angst's 3rd and best selling (I think) album Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill'.
Just amazing stuff.

ntpntpntp

Well, Eurovision Song Contest is on so I'll listen to that!    The usual mixture of good and bad no doubt      :D
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Philip.

Quote from: ntpntpntp on May 18, 2019, 08:34:27 PM
Well, Eurovision Song Contest is on so I'll listen to that!    The usual mixture of good and bad no doubt      :D

mostly bad at the minute  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Philip.

I was hoping for something like the Polish milk maids from a few years back  ;) :D

Leon

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"A well-read man is defined not for how much he's read but by what he's read!" - an old man

ntpntpntp

Quote from: Philipp on May 18, 2019, 09:20:30 PM
Quote from: ntpntpntp on May 18, 2019, 08:34:27 PM

mostly bad at the minute  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

I thought Madonna was worse than the contestants - she was flat all over the place on "Like A Prayer", and replied on vocoder / autotune for the other song.   Null points from me.
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Newportnobby

Aphrodites Child '666' on vinyl.
Some nuggets of gold in there amongst a lot of  :poop:

Snowwolflair

Adam1701D

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

njnall

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

snitchthebudgie

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations