My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Bealman got a wet bum at the bus stop last night, but after the horror start to the year droughtwise, he didn't mind a bit!  :thumbsup:

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

A rare picture of the species Bealmanus Horriblus in his habitat after attending a funeral and just before the lightning show started last night

dannyboy

Nearly choked on my corn flakes.  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

I don't take selfies, but I did last night!  :beers:

MinZaPint

Our transport to get from Monte in Madeira to the Bus stop to take us back into town.

and just like you George needed a couple of Beers when I got down  :pint:

Cheers David
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Trainfish

We had several beers afterwards

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

I did it in 2003 when it was the full length one and the pushers changed over half way down into Funchal ;D

Bealman

Maybe if I sat in a supermarket trolley I could persuade some poor sod to push it

weave

:claphappy: Yay, the trolleys are back and abandoned reasonably neatly. At least you're not all feral  :D

Bealman

The steering could be a problem, though  ;D

Bealman

Getting to the bus stop last night was extremely hazardous. The trolley population had multiplied and were looking distinctly hostile.

Luckily with my moonboot on I was able to fight my way through just in time to catch the bus  ;D

railsquid

Self-organising shopping trolleys are part of Australia's national plan for stopping the spread of covid-19.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations