There's a bit more on these in the Useful Gizmos & Tools section

Dave G

Pengi

Quote from: daveg on April 23, 2013, 06:58:08 AM
You could think about these as an alternative to crimps:

http://www.screwfix.com/c/electrical-lighting/wago-connectors/cat5260002

There's a bit more on these in the Useful Gizmos & Tools section

Dave G

I agree, I bought a box of the 2 way ones (they didn't have the 3 way ones in stock) and find them really good. You have to watch your fingers though when snapping them shut  :oopssign:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

MikeDunn

Strange noises around the house last night  :confused1:... the halogen light at the other end of the house kept going off (now I have it turned back on again) but the other sensor lights didn't  :worried: ... nothing visible around the tank, but the noises continued ...  :o
Got up this morning, the daft ex-kitten (the same one who ate my shaver cable !) had evidently followed me into the hall by the front door without me noticing when I checked all was locked before heading to bed, and didn't make a fuss when I closed the door - well, not for an hour or two afterwards !!!

He's not talking to me this morning ...  ::)

scotsoft

Quote from: MikeDunn on April 23, 2013, 09:21:55 AM
He's not talking to me this morning ...  ::)

Nothing worse than a kitten in the huff and the looks they can give you  >:(

cheers John.

ReBeginner

Just happy that Gerard is out of hospital and sounding cheerful - is this a result Gerard, or just an interim result?
Less is more .............. So I'm told!

What do we want?
Hearing Aids
When do we want 'em?
Hearing Aids

EddieA

Quote from: keerout on April 23, 2013, 02:02:46 AM
Hurra, I'm out (the hospital)  :claphappy:  and in the market for a new rodent control officer (the 4legged kind)
AND more than enough wire to do double pole wiring/switching! only the turnout motors get a common return  :laugh3:
gonna try crimping instead of solder due to my sore throat.
Any sugestions???  :hmmm:
Gerard    :wave:

first glad to hear you are out of hospital....

'and in the market for a new rodent control officer (the 4legged kind)'...

maybe try your local cat & dog home? They will probably have quite a few feline candidates looking for a vacancy for a loving owner. OK probably you might have to provide a few essentials such as litter tray, fire to lounge in front of (gas/electric/coal), sleeping basket aka sofa, chair or 'my owners bed!'.

Guess which my 'darling' prefers, especailly on cold winter nights... :D
"I owe the discovery of Uqbar to the meeting of a mirror and an encyclopaedia".
(Jorge Luis Borges - 'El jardin de senderos que se bifurcan' 1941)

Oldman

Peace and quiet, the mobile network we use for calls and texts has been out of action for the last 3 hours.
Mobile Broadband is intermittent at the moment.
Still I have so far build 1 and 1/2 structures for the brickworks because of this
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

keerout

there were 2 officers going, but they go to America instead with their humans. :(
It'll the shelter then that's where Woody came from as a 5yr old starvation survivor we had eight fantastic years!  :angel:
AND new accommodation is already on the cards!  :thumbsup:
I'll wait till Friday next week than I'll know if I'm out of the woods......
For now there are some real fancy wagos on their way  :)
Gerard  :wave:

ReBeginner

Did yer see?
BBC I-Player Sports?
Van Percy goal - Well played overpaid - Wayne, yeah?
Cracking goal, and I'm no football fan, being a Leicester (City) lad!
Less is more .............. So I'm told!

What do we want?
Hearing Aids
When do we want 'em?
Hearing Aids

EddieA

No posts here since the 23rd - so to counter the Angry Thread...

Got the latest Maplin 'special offers' through the post today along with my money off vouchers.

Usual look through but then saw 'Wacom Graphics tablets'. Only problem is that they are in 'selected stores only'!

But... a quick seach on Maplin's site showed that they are available at both my local stores. The credit card will be taking a hit tomorrow.

OK, this might also be appearing on the angry thread if I can't get it into the house past SWMBO. But once it is in the hobbies room hopefully she won't notice it amongst the rest of the 'essential' computer stuff I have...   :angel:
"I owe the discovery of Uqbar to the meeting of a mirror and an encyclopaedia".
(Jorge Luis Borges - 'El jardin de senderos que se bifurcan' 1941)

Phil Hendry

I love my Wacom Intuos!!
I am not a complete lunatic - there are pieces missing!

Tank

Quote from: Phil Hendry on April 27, 2013, 08:04:24 PM
I over my Wacom Intuos!!

I have a box of 5 of the Wacom Intuos 3's that I need to sell.  I keep forgetting to take a picture.

EtchedPixels

Other than being wickedly good for missile command is there another reason to own one  :laugh:
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

daveg

Lovely day so went to Sissinghurst:

Dave G

MikeDunn

I think my snake-head fratilleries have all hissed off  :(

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82%