My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

Happy birthday George. Have a few beers to celebrate.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Leon

Happy Birthday, George! Keep on chugging along!!!

Leon
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"A well-read man is defined not for how much he's read but by what he's read!" - an old man

Nbodger

Happy Birthday George, going to McDonald's for a party on your way back to the bus stop from the bowling club  :no:

Quote from: Leon on August 21, 2022, 05:31:21 PM
Happy Birthday, George! Keep on chugging along!!!

Leon

And Happy Birthday to you too @Leon

Best Wishes

Mike H

Graham

hope you had a lovely day George, as SWMBO and I often say, it is lovely to see all the grandkids and a different kind of lovely when they go home.

Platy767

Hope you had a very happy birthday the other day.

I saw this and wondered if you scored any for your birthday.
https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/shop-online/5638/vb-for-men

Many happy returns!
Mark

Bealman

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

Yeah, I saw that last time I was in there stocking up on my stay alive drugs. No, thank God! Imagine going around all day smelling of booze!

The fact that has happened on more than one occasion in the last 70 years is of no consequence here  :)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

This is not VB, and I'm a long way from the bus stop. It Cascade Draught, and I'm in the city where it's brewed, Hobart.

Platy767

Being in Hobart, is that ice forming on the inside top side of the glass?

Looks a bit flat for a draught.

...and you get around a bit, don't you!

Bealman

:laughabovepost:

It's not all that cold, actually!

I don't get as far as I'd like..... I intended to be at TINGS next month, but problems with me ticker put the mockas on that

weave

Hi George,

Don't forget Mercury Cider, Hobart's finest  :thumbsup:

Have fun!

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Graham

Enjoy the market on Saturday, or do like I do, leave the wife to wander the market and spend the time in one of the local pubs.

Bealman

Ah, she only wants a beanie, then we'll both be in the pub.  :beers:

Papyrus

Long way to go to buy a beanie. Don't they have them in Wollongong?

Cheers,

Chris

Bealman

Good afternoon out on the Derwent  river today, under the Tasman Bridge that the ship crashed into and broke

The grey one at the back was the bus for this trip. MR-1 and 2 are short for Mona Roama. Most members will be totally unfamiliar with MONA. It's an art gallery which is the most popular tourist destination in Tasmania, and possibly Australia. The owner is making millions from a heap of  :poop:

Google it, as it defies description.

Anyway, Bealman is back in his comfort zone... happy hour at Hobart Worker's Club!  :beers:

Graham

I suggested we went to MONA on our last visit, as I thought it might be the right thing to do to earn some brownie points, luckily my wife has better taste and said if you think I am going to see that  :poop: you have another think coming, so we went to the top of Mt Wellington, a much better time.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations