!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Happy thread  (Read 254095 times)

Offline Fardap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 26027
    • Twitter
    • Awards
Re: Happy thread
« Reply #3840 on: September 20, 2018, 04:57:12 pm »
Good news indeed, but I'd be asking why an extended warranty that I'd bought and paid for didn't cover a failed engine, no matter whether it was a known problem or not.

Basically the warranty is a third party underwritten one that LR provide access to at the end of the manufacture warranty, as LR have said that failure is a known failure then the warranty people say they should recall or fix on their own dollar... which they are doing, however, I have heard of instances where they only offer to contribute not do it 100%.

Maybe if you didn't have FSH from dealer I guess

Offline daffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: Lapsed
  • Learning everyday
    • Awards
Re: Happy thread
« Reply #3841 on: September 20, 2018, 05:29:41 pm »
Good news indeed, but I'd be asking why an extended warranty that I'd bought and paid for didn't cover a failed engine, no matter whether it was a known problem or not.

Itīll be in the small print

:D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 05:31:47 pm by daffy »
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100%