!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Class 68 sound recommendations needed  (Read 88 times)

Offline Paul-H

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 27678
    • Awards
Class 68 sound recommendations needed
« on: November 08, 2018, 09:49:01 pm »
Hi all

So I ended up with 2 class 68's one with Youchoos sound and the other just a standard decoder. These will probably always be used together and I was thinking of adding sound to the second one, but obviously don't want exactly the same sounds on both, so anyone recommend another sound supplier who does a good 68.

Thanks for your 'recomendations

Paul
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

Online GWR-Kris

• Trade Count: (+2)
    • Awards
Re: Class 68 sound recommendations needed
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 06:46:35 pm »
I have a Youchoos and Dapol Sound Fitted, if im honest the Dapol one is no where near as good as the Youchoos. Would be interested in the above too as I might get right of the dapol sound file.

Offline davidinyork

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 08:54:15 pm »
Anyone know which loco Dapol recorded? Given that (according to the instruction manual) it includes the wail made by mk3 coaches I would assume that it was one of the Chiltern ones.

Offline Paul-H

• N Gauge Society Number: 27678
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 09:06:07 pm »
I have been told Dapol used sounds supplied by Legomanbiffo, don't know if the sound set provided is the same as he supplies to his own customers or just a unique custom build for Dapol.

Paul
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £75.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything