!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: 1950s/60s Fire Brigade crewmen and Appliances and British Police officers  (Read 74 times)

Offline N Scale Newbie

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
I have been smashing at a brick wall for months trying to obtain for my layout set in the 50s/60s British Fire Brigade crewmen together with an AEC Regent 111 Merryweather appliance and the same era British Police officers with the belted lapel jacketed uniform including flat cap area car drivers. I have gone through all I think producers of figures for this period and keep getting thrown to train crew. I can't be the only one modelling this time can I ? Does any one have any ideas where else to try. High viz white hats don't quite work right' the same goes for the firemen.

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £75.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
November Donations

Advertise Here
anything