!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: 108 with roof mounted headcode box  (Read 134 times)

Offline JBM37404

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
108 with roof mounted headcode box
« on: August 09, 2018, 05:18:28 pm »
Little project for myself is to alter one car of the Farish 108 I have just obtained to give the later build headcode box above the centre front window. Thinking of using a filler and thin slice of plasticard to achieve this. Has anybody modified one yet to look this way?

Offline BobB

• N Gauge Society Number: 27926
    • Awards
Re: 108 with roof mounted headcode box
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 06:08:01 pm »
My memory of the 108's is with the head code box. Farish do not seem to want to model it in this format. I wonder why - it is after all removing metal from the existing body mould. Perhaps sales are still to strong to contemplate the change.

Offline JBM37404

• Awards
Re: 108 with roof mounted headcode box
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 05:43:14 pm »
My memory of the 108's is with the head code box. Farish do not seem to want to model it in this format. I wonder why - it is after all removing metal from the existing body mould. Perhaps sales are still to strong to contemplate the change.

Bachmann do it in OO also so it's juat translating it to 2mm. Never mind will enjoy the challenge.

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £65.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £67.50
Above Goal: £2.50
Site Currency: GBP
104% 
August Donations

Advertise Here
anything