!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: SFX10 Sound Modual  (Read 104 times)

Offline diyrob

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
SFX10 Sound Modual
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:05:04 am »
Hi, Has any one been able to fit a SFX Sound capsule to any of their N gauge waggons :-[ or changed it's speaker for a stronger out put. :angel:

Offline Delboy

• Awards
Re: SFX10 Sound Modual
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 02:42:31 pm »
I have a SFX 10. When you purchase the module there is info on how to add it to N gauge. See attached photo below.

She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Offline diyrob

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 03:47:49 pm »
Thank you for the reply. I have seen that information . The Capsule sits too wide in that position  on my Flat bed waggon in order for it to go along my track and past the platforms

Offline zopadooper

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 09:57:25 am »
When I discussed it with them on their stand I was told it was easy to remove the speaker and replace it with a sugarcube but I must admit I haven't yet tried to convert mine

Offline diyrob

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 10:52:22 am »
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Just trying to find out the SFX10 omh speaker out put size as there does not appear to be any info on it. I have been given a very small new sugar cube 8omh but don't want to fit if it's no bigger out put. By the look of it you cant remove the supplied speaker any way just snip the wires and leave it attached to the battery and circuit board. ::)

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £65.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £67.50
Above Goal: £2.50
Site Currency: GBP
104% 
August Donations

Advertise Here