!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Restoring missing sound functions on Paul Chetter Class 40 sound project  (Read 291 times)

Offline MoonGoddess

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Hi,

I have just purchased a Zimo MX658N18 from Digitrains with Paul Chetter’s Class 40 sound project on it (Multidrive V2.2)

On reading the enclosed manual it appears if I choose manual notching instead of the standard scheme I lose the low horn and air release functions (the documentation does not list them for the notching scheme, only the standard one)

Is there any way to add these functions back whilst retaining manual notching?

Any help gratefully appreciated
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:23:33 am by MoonGoddess »

Offline Caz

• N Gauge Society Number: 23044
  • Fairford Branch ticket 1958
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
My guess is there is just not enough function buttons to do both so you have to sacrifice something to do manual notching but no doubt Paul will be along shortly with more info.

Offline MoonGoddess

• Awards
The retailer I purchased the decoder from seemed to think it was not possible to restore the sounds, so they told me to return it for a refund.

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £75.00
Above Goal: £20.00
Site Currency: GBP
136% 
November Donations

Advertise Here