!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Graham Farish 64xx tank engine quartering is out how do I adjust it  (Read 197 times)

Offline Paul-H

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 27678
    • Awards
Hi all

I have a Graham Farish 64xx tank engine that's a bit of a tough runner and when on the rolling road it has whitecaps pronounced wobble, I at first thought one of the wheels was off centre but they are ok and now because it often stalls and need quite a bit of persuasion to get going I suspect it might have a quartering issue.

What the correct way to set it up, I tried the MK1 eyeball method but cannot get it quite right.

Any tips for sorting it.

Or any recommendations for a reliable repairer that might beable to sort it for me.

Thanks

Paul
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

Offline Bob Tidbury

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Graham Farish 64xx tank engine quartering is out how do I adjust it
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 09:50:59 am »
Paul send it to Dr Al of this Forum  as I think Bob Russel of B R Lines is very busy and also a bit expensive .
Bob Tidbury

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
September Donations

Advertise Here
anything