!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Poll

Would you be interested in purchasing if available in RTR format the JGA Bulk Cement Wagon?

Less than 5 in a single livery
5 (18.5%)
Less than 5 in multiple liveries
3 (11.1%)
Up to 10 in a single Livery
4 (14.8%)
Up to 10 in a multiple Liveries
5 (18.5%)
More than 10 in a single livery
1 (3.7%)
More than 10 in multiple liveries
9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Suggestion for Revolution: JGA-M/N (Buxton Lime Industries) Bulk Cement Carrier  (Read 780 times)

Offline acko22

• Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • PROJECT RAILWAY HONOUR - HONOURING THE PAST, HELPING TODAY
    • Awards
Out of interest, what made you pick the JGAs of the JPAs? It's well out of my era, I was just wondering what the thought process was......

As @njee20 says Farish do one of the JPA variants, but the JGA variant hasn't been looked at and it's a unique looking wagon which will I think would stand out against them.
As I say with the PCAs been none standard these days it would not be surprising for more of these wagons to appear it large numbers and on more routes as @westie7  pointed out.

But while I think that it's up to everyone else who may be interested in them and @Ben A and @red_death if they feel its a worthwhile wagon to produce.

Offline CaleyDave

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Brilliant looking wagon, reminds me a bit of a whale.
Would be interested in around 5 grey/tarmac wagons to mix with JPA and possibly pca's and cargo wagons  to create a more interesting train.

Offline Smiffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 18903
  • 2mm Association Number: 4323
    • Awards
Thanks Gareth - Great pitch, appears you’ve found Mike’s sweet spot 🙈 and lured me down a dark path - would go for a full rake.

Sheer, utter filth- I love it! These wagons are right up my street and I'd love to be able to do them.  I even have some drawings of the original batch.

Cheers, Mike

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here