!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: RhB signals  (Read 122 times)

Offline David Dawes

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
RhB signals
« on: April 29, 2018, 07:40:16 am »
Hi all, are there signals available for N to cover the RhB, either dummy or working. I want to add them to my layout. Would prefer the older, non speed system .

Offline swisstrains

• Awards
Re: RhB signals
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 10:19:23 am »
I think some of the signals from the Mafen SBB/BLS range would be suitable for use on an RhB layout. You would just need to choose the number of coloured aspects required and then wire them up to give the required combinations to suit your situation. I have no experience of 1:150 modelling so I don't how these 1:160 signals would look against your rolling stock but I shouldn't think the difference would be too obvious.
http://www.mafen.eu/?product_cat=n-senales-sbb&lang=en
John

Offline Gordon

• Awards
Re: RhB signals
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 01:44:40 am »
I think some of the signals from the Mafen SBB/BLS range would be suitable for use on an RhB layout. I have no experience of 1:150 modelling so I don't how these 1:160 signals would look against your rolling stock but I shouldn't think the difference would be too obvious.

In reality, signals on the RhB are a 'dinky' version of the standard gauge type, therefore having signals in 1:160 is actually exactly what is required, as it makes them smaller against 1:150 stock.

Sometime Publicity Officer, N Gauge Society

Swiss Railways Consultant
French Railways Consultant
European railway expert

First British N loco (in 1972): Farish GER Holden tank!
Modelling French N gauge since 1975
Modelling Swiss and German N gauge since 1971

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £55.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
May Donations

Advertise Here
anything